|By Marc Middleton | January 10, 2013 | Comments|
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- The Wrestling Observer reports that WWE officials recently re-evaluated the status of both Mark Henry and Christian. They hope Henry can return soon but nothing is 100% yet. Christian is still scheduled to be back by the end of January.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on January 4th in Pensacola, Florida drew 5,000 fans for $160,000
* SmackDown on January 4th in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico drew 4,000 fans for $140,000
* RAW on January 5th in Columbus, Georgia drew 6,500 fans for $185,000
* SmackDown on January 5th in San Juan, Puerto Rico drew 7,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on January 6th in Tallahassee, FL drew 3,500 fans for $120,000
- There is talk of bringing back the RAW Roulette gimmick for the January 28th RAW from Las Vegas.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Today In Wrestling History 5/30: Shawn Michaels Fired, Jim Duggan Nearly Dies From Injury, And More
Samoa Joe Note, WWE Diva With NXT Star At Live Event, Steamiest Love Triangles, WWE In Greensboro
WWE Announces Guest Host For Upcoming RAW
Shaq On How Long He Could Last With Ronda Rousey, UFC Raises Minimum Fight Pay, UFC 188 Trailer
WWE Live Event Results From Raleigh (5/29): John Cena Cage Match Headlines, Rusev's Replacement
The Rock's New Movie Exceeds Expectations, Is Set To Be His Biggest Opener
Neville On If He Misses NXT, Wanting Match With Daniel Bryan, His Ambitions
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Former WCW Tag Team Champion Signs WWE Legends Deal, Talks Infamous Shockmaster Incident