|By Marc Middleton | January 10, 2013 | Comments|
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- The Wrestling Observer reports that WWE officials recently re-evaluated the status of both Mark Henry and Christian. They hope Henry can return soon but nothing is 100% yet. Christian is still scheduled to be back by the end of January.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on January 4th in Pensacola, Florida drew 5,000 fans for $160,000
* SmackDown on January 4th in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico drew 4,000 fans for $140,000
* RAW on January 5th in Columbus, Georgia drew 6,500 fans for $185,000
* SmackDown on January 5th in San Juan, Puerto Rico drew 7,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on January 6th in Tallahassee, FL drew 3,500 fans for $120,000
- There is talk of bringing back the RAW Roulette gimmick for the January 28th RAW from Las Vegas.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Actor Nick Mundy Talks Working With Chris Jericho, The Rock, Booking Brock Lesnar, NXT, WWE Creative
CM Punk Responds To Angry Fan, Says He Hopes Rusev Wins His "I Quit" Match
Big Change To The WWE Payback Main Event
Billy Corgan To Be At This Week's Live TNA Impact
Chris Jericho's Announcement Related To WWE?, The Lucha Dragons And Others On WWE Superstars
** SPOILERS ** WWE Superstars Results For This Week
Tag Match Announced For RAW, Updated Line-Up
"Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao" Results: Mayweather And Pacquiao Make History, More
More On Hulk Hogan Returning To The Ring At WrestleMania, Vince McMahon "Looking Forward To It"
Former WWE Superstar Caught Selling Unauthorized Photos Of Hulk Hogan?
CM Punk Has Second MMA Scrimmage, AJ Lee At Roufusport
WWE Superstar Works As A Heel, Success For WWE Studios Movie, Bret Hart Talks About His Father