|By Marc Middleton | January 10, 2013 | Comments|
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- The Wrestling Observer reports that WWE officials recently re-evaluated the status of both Mark Henry and Christian. They hope Henry can return soon but nothing is 100% yet. Christian is still scheduled to be back by the end of January.
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on January 4th in Pensacola, Florida drew 5,000 fans for $160,000
* SmackDown on January 4th in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico drew 4,000 fans for $140,000
* RAW on January 5th in Columbus, Georgia drew 6,500 fans for $185,000
* SmackDown on January 5th in San Juan, Puerto Rico drew 7,000 fans for $300,000
* RAW on January 6th in Tallahassee, FL drew 3,500 fans for $120,000
- There is talk of bringing back the RAW Roulette gimmick for the January 28th RAW from Las Vegas.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Meek Mill - Drake Beef WWE Connection, Celebrity Comments On WWE Angle, JBL Teases Big Announcement
Mini Documentary About WWE - Indy Wrestling, PWS Episode WIth Kevin Owens, Mid-Atlantic Fan Fest
Seth Rollins Appears On Daily Show Segment, Presents Jon Stewart With Championship Title
Spoiler: Two Title Matches Revealed For TNA's Bound Glory Pay-Per-View
** SPOILERS ** TNA Impact Wrestling And Xplosion Tapings From 7/30/15
JTG Talks Preferring Vince McMahon To Triple H, Working With Paul Heyman, Heat In WWE, CTC Angle
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offers His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy
Bray Wyatt's Sister Reportedly Gets A WWE Tryout
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
WWE Diva Announces Her Retirement
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown
More Racist Comments From Hulk Hogan During Conversation With Son Surface