- ROH officials recently announced that on February 16th, at the ROH event in Cincinnati, ROH TV Champion Adam Cole will team with Davey Richards and Michael Elgin to take on S.C.U.M. (ROH World Champion Kevin Steen, Steve Corino and Jimmy Jacobs) in an Elimination Rules fight. Furthermore, ROH Match Maker Nigel McGuinness has announced that the fight will have no time limit. Tickets for the Cincinnati event are available now.
- Also at the Cincinnati event, ACH has signed on to compete in a one on one match.
- Just signed for the January 19th ROH event in Milwaukee, Bobby Fish will be going one on one with Tadarius Thomas.
- Just signed for the January 18th ROH event in Dearborn, Michigan, Roderick Strong will go one on one with Silas Young.
- The Tuesday Rollout returned this week with a 2-disc DVD set. "Tyler Black: God's Last Gift" highlights the wrestler's career throughout Ring of Honor, and includes 18 full matches against wrestlers like Bryan Danielson, Austin Aries, Nigel McGuinness and jimmy Jacobs. "Tyler Black: God's Last Gift" is on sale now.
- At Final Battle 2012, Matt Hardy defeated ROH TV Champion Adam Cole, in a non-title matchup, after he pulled the ref's shirt over his eyes and delivered a low blow to Cole. Nigel McGuinness, understandably upset over the way the match was won, refuses to grant Hardy a shot at Cole's title because of the disgraceful way he picked up the victory.
However, McGuiness has announced that if Hardy wants a title shot, he will have to prove he deserves it by taking on BJ Whitmer at the January 19th event in Milwaukee. Furthermore, Hardy has also been signed to the February 2nd event in Baltimore. Unlike S.C.U.M., who constantly display questionable behavior, Hardy isn't under a long-term contract with ROH. There is nothing preventing McGuinness from disciplining Hardy, so he will have to toe the line if he truly wants a shot at Cole's title.
- BJ Whitmer had this to say about his match with Matt Hardy at the January 19th event in Milwaukee:
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.