- This week's edition of Ring of Honor Wrestling will be another Road Rage edition. Highlights from the Ladder War between Kevin Steen and El Generico and SCUM defending the Tag Team Titles against the Briscoes and Caprice Coleman and Cedric Alexander in a Sudden Death 3-Way are slated to be shown.
- Last Saturday's edition of Ring of Honor Wrestling is now available to GA members for free. It is a Road Rage edition that highlights Matt Hardy vs. Adam Cole and Michael Elgin vs. Roderick Strong from Final Battle 2012.
- Final Battle 2012: Doomsday is available for replay purchase here.
- ROH officials report that several tag teams are contacting them wanting a shot.
- The next iPPV is 11th Anniversary and it will be held on Saturday, March 2nd in Chicago Ridge, Illinois. All Ring of Honor Championships are set to be defended, and all of Ring of Honor's top wrestlers will make an appearance.
Furthermore, the next day a special ROH TV taping will be held in the same arena. From now until the 31st, tickets are only $10. After the 31st, tickets will still only be $15. Get yours here before the price goes up.
- Since the Ladder War at Final Battle 2012, some sources are claiming that ROH World Champion Kevin Steen's goals have changed and he seems a bit more respectful. Steve Corino however, has shot down this rumor and says that Steen is no different than he has been.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.