|By Kian Terani | January 12, 2013 | Comments|
- We see a replay of The Shield's attack on Orton and Josh Mathews and JBL bicker against each other about the trio.
- Matt Striker is standing-by with 3MB where they talk about being in the Royal Rumble. They say they will "beat Sheamus like an Irish drum bay-bay."
- A graphic is shown of The Rock vs. CM Punk at the Rumble and we go to CM Punk and Paul Heyman on the field at Sun Life Stadium. Punk says he is huge fan of The Rock especially his college football career. Punk puts on Rock's jersey from college and talks about the Orange Bowl being torn down. He says the place where Rock lived his college glory years is gone just like his wrestling days because it is now the CM Punk era. Punk says Rock can come back to Miami but he can never go home.
- We go to the ring as Dolph Ziggler comes down with AJ and Big E Langston. We see a replay of Big E dropping Cena on Monday and Cena's subsequent victory against Ziggler. We go to break.
- Matt Striker interrupts Del Rio and Ricardo in the dressing room and asks their thoughts. Del Rio calls Show the most insecure person in the world for attacking Ricardo and running down the Latino people. He says the last man standing tonight will be Latino.
- Khali and Natalya have entered the ring.
Dolph Ziggler & AJ vs. The Great Khali & Natalya
Khali hits chops on Ziggler in the corners. He waits for Ziggler to get up who runs and tags AJ who skips around and jumps on Khali's back. Natalya comes in and pulls her off and repeatedly slams AJ's head on the mat. Natalya goes for the Sharpshooter but AJ bites her hand and Natalya has to release. AJ bites Natalya's ear in the corner and runs up the ropes for a reverse DDT for the win.
Winners by pin: Dolph Ziggler & AJ
Big E Langston enters the ring and charges at Khali and takes him down with a clothesline and Ziggler hits him with the Zig Zag. Hornswoggle comes in and is cornered as he tries to run. Big E picks him up and hits the Big Ending.
- We go to more footage of Punk and Heyman at Sun Life Stadium. Punk says Rock thinks he can beat him as if he's a superhero. Punk says they people don't deserve to be saved and they deserve to rot in hell. Heyman says Rock is not as talented as Punk but not to worry because nobody is. They walk the length of the field toward the camera as they speak as the camera backs up the field. Punk takes off the Rock jersey and throws it on the field and he and Heyman walk away.
- We go to clips from 1999 of The Rock & Sock Connection. The Rock is out NEXT.
- The Rock's music hits and the crowd pops as we return. Rocky walks the stage and makes his way to the ring. Rock pauses for cheers and shows us his goose bumps. He gives the camera the People's Eyebrow as he does his "…FINALLY" thing. Rock gives a shout out to Flo Rida in the audience. He says he is disappointed that Punk decided not to show up and the crowd starts a "Cookie Puss" chant. Rock says this is where it all started for him and talks about his football days with Warren Sapp. He says home is the Royal Rumble where he will kick Punk's Cookie Puss a** and become WWE Champion. He asks Miami if they want to have fun tonight and The Rhodes Scholars' music hits and they come to the ring.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Jim Ross Blogs About Stars WWE Can Bring In For WrestleMania 32, Daniel Bryan Not Getting Cleared
Daniel Bryan's Trainer Talks About Working With Shawn Michaels, His Attitude, Training Bryan, More
Most Personal WWE Grudges Of All-Time, Xavier Woods And JoJo Play Power Rangers, More
Sound Off: What Will Be The WWE Championship Match At WrestleMania 32?
William Regal Reveals His Favorite Wrestling Moment; Talks Dressing In Drag On RAW, More
The Rock On People's Choice Nomination, WWE Shop Black Friday Sale, Daniel Bryan Appearance Tonight
WWE Hall Of Famer Says He's Still Feuding With Jerry Lawler, Talks Getting Heat In Memphis, More
Backstage Talk On WWE Pushing Roman Reigns To The WWE World Heavyweight Title, Turning The Fans
Raven On Why He Recently Sued WWE, Drinking With Shane McMahon, Impressing Vince McMahon, More
WWE Legend Pulled Due To Health, The Wyatts Vs. The Dudleyz, The Undertaker Gets WWE DVD Cover
Kurt Angle Talks About His Best Friends In WWE, Brock Lesnar Demanding To Lose To Him, Best Workers
Former WWE NXT Creative Assistant Nails It In Rant About WWE's Product And Their Ratings Decline