|By Marc Middleton | January 15, 2013 | Comments|
Back from the break and Barrett is in control. Barrett with a headlock but Orton fights out. Barrett cuts him off and takes Orton to the apron with knees to the head. Barrett with a big kick for 2. Barrett goes back to a headlock now. Orton breaks free with a big backdrop. Orton comes back with clotheslines and a big powerslam. Barrett ducks out of the ring but Orton nails the backbreaker. Orton with the second rope draping DDT as the crowd pops. More back and forth. Barrett with the Bullhammer elbow for the clean win.
Winner: Wade Barrett
- Still to come tonight is the first Hall of Fame announcement. Back to commercial.
- WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres runs into Teddy Long and Booker T backstage. Booker says Vickie Guerrero agrees that Eve will be stripped of her title if she tries to run away or get counted out tonight. Eve tries to play up to Booker but he laughs in her face. Teddy laughs at her too. Eve smacks Teddy in the face and walks off.
- Cole shows us footage from earlier today where Kane and Daniel Bryan met with Dr. Shelby for an evaluation. Bryan tells Kane that they should lie to Dr. Shelby and tell him what he wants to hear. Kane agrees and in comes the doc. They have a group hug before sitting down. They answer some questions about each other. Shelby brings in Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes. He wants them to cause a trigger for Team Hell No's anger and see how they handle it. Shelby wants Rhodes and Sandow to antagonize them and when they get angry, wash it away and find their happiness. Before that can happen, Sandow and Rhodes end up correcting Shelby and running him down. They call Shelby a failure and say Dr. Phil would be better. Shelby tells Bryan and Kane to attack and they get rid of Rhodes Scholars.
Kane vs. Damien Sandow
We go to the ring and out come WWE Tag Team Champions Kane and Daniel Bryan. Kane will face Damien Sandow after the commercial.
Back from the break and Sandow comes out with Rhodes. Kane takes control early on and unloads on Sandow in the corners. Kane with a sideslam for a 2 count. Kane with more offense on the floor. Kane brings it back in but Sandow kicks him. Sandow turns it around and works Kane over now. Sandow goes on and hits the Elbow of Disdain. Sandow comes off the top but Kane catches him with a chokeslam for the win.
- Back from the break and we see what happened with Big Show and Alberto Del Rio earlier tonight.
- Justin Roberts introduces Mick Foley as the first inductee into the 2013 Hall of Fame class. The crowd chants for Foley and out he comes to the ring.
Foley thanks the crowd for their ovation but The Shield's music hits. Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns come through the crowd and surround Foley in the ring. Ryback's music hits and out he comes for the save. They beat Ryback down but he turns it around. They beat him down again but now comes Randy Orton for the save. Orton gets beat down also and out next comes Sheamus. Sheamus fights them off. Orton and Ryback join in and the clear the ring after Ambrose takes Shell Shocked. The Shield backs up the ramp as Orton, Ryback and Sheamus stand tall in the ring.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
** LIVE SPOILERS ** WWE Main Event Tapings For This Week
Cody Rhodes Makes Interesting Tweet On Wife Eden, Lana Back To WWE NXT, Xavier Woods On IGN Show
Vince Russo Explains How He Would Have Booked The Breakup Of The Club On Monday Night Raw
Backstage Video Of Heath Slater Covered In Cake, WWE RAW Top 10, Kevin Owens - Tyler Breeze, Stock
BJ Penn Out Of Fight Due To USADA Violation, Paige VanZant Lands Movie Role, UFC Posts Big Fights
CM Punk's UFC Debut Coming This Summer?
Rumors Of Another WWE Release, Latest From Dana Warrior, Finn Balor Talks Upcoming NXT UK Tour
How Was Last Night's WWE RAW Viewership With Seth Rollins' Return And Extreme Rules Fallout?
WWE Extreme Rules Results - Title Change, Huge Return, Roman Reigns Vs. AJ Styles, More
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Seth Rollins Returns, MITB Qualifiers, Charlotte Turns On Dad, More
Possible Huge WWE Extreme Rules Spoiler
Backstage News On Cody Rhodes' WWE Release, Dropped Angle, Split Not Being Amicable
Cody Rhodes Issues Statement On WWE Release, Creative Frustration And Not Wanting To Be Stardust
Seth Rollins Returns To WWE TV (Photo, Video)
Seth Rollins Tweets, Bubba Ray Dudley Addresses Roman Reigns Chants, WWE Money In The Bank Promo
Rumors On A Big WWE Money In The Bank Match, Big E Attending National Wrestling HOF, WWE Star On TV