|By Marc Middleton | January 15, 2013 | Comments|
- After the match, Punk mocks Clay some more and takes a mic. He says he just came to do what he does every Monday night. Punk says The Rock is going to come out later and do what he does. Punk talks about The Rock and says Rock will not leave Royal Rumble with the title because he is the best in the world and that's a fact.
- They plug tonight's Rock Concert and Cena vs. Ziggler in a cage. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a look back at some crazy RAW moments involving automobiles over the years.
- Mick Foley is backstage on the phone with his children. The Rock walks up and Foley hangs up. Foley goes to shake Rock's hand but Rock didn't come here to shake Foley's hand. They hug and Rock congratulates Foley on the Hall of Fame induction. They do some Rock & Sock comedy when Vickie Guerrero walks up. She can't hear herself think and tells them to shut up. Vickie reminds them this is her show. Vickie runs her mouth some more and Rock says he has nothing to say to her. Foley is surprised. Rock says there's a time and place for everything. He tells Foley to enjoy the Rock Concert.
Over the Top Rope Challenge: Sheamus vs. 3MB
Sheamus comes out for an over the top challenge before we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and 3MB are in the ring. They beat Sheamus down to start but he fights them off. They try to toss Sheamus over but he fights back. Sheamus tosses Drew over but he hangs on and Slater makes the save. They beat Sheamus down again. Sheamus eliminates Jinder first and then McIntyre. Sheamus tries to Brogue Slater but gets hung up on the apron. 3MB rush over to help Slater and Sheamus gets eliminated.
- After the match, Sheamus comes back and interrupts their celebration. Slater and McIntyre catch Brogue Kicks to end the segment
- Josh Mathews is backstage with John Cena. He asks about tonight's steel cage match and Big E Langston. Cena says we should be talking about RAW and runs off a bunch of names in typical Cena fashion.
- The Miz comes to the stage to hype Miz TV. He says his special guest is a Hall of Famer and gives us a hint: Whoooo! Miz struts to the ring as we go to commercial.
The Miz comes out and introduces his guest, Ric Flair. Flair struts to the ring and takes a seat. Miz asks his most memorable RAW moment. Flair says the night after he retired where they had the farewell for him on RAW. Flair wants to talk about the future, not the past. Flair says he's honored to be here. Flair says he's looking forward to when Ryback takes out The Shield. They have a "really?" off and Flair dances. Miz tells him to do it again. Miz calls that a magical moment. He plays a video of some of the best stars on the mic from over the years including The New Age Outlaws, Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, DX, R-Truth, CM Punk, Val Venis, Steve Austin and others.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Views From The Turnbuckle: Payback Review, WWE's "New Era" Starts Off Strong
WWE World Title Match Set For WWE Extreme Rules
WWE Payback: AJ Styles Vs. Roman Reigns (WWE World Heavyweight Title Match)
WINC Podcast After Payback: Russo, Payback Review, Enzo Amore Injury, Reigns Vs. Styles, More
Video Of Enzo Amore Receiving Medical Attention Backstage, Being Placed In An Ambulance
Enzo Amore Injury Update From Local Hospital, Discharged
Which McMahon Is In Control Of WWE RAW Now?
WWE Payback: McMahon Family In-Ring Segment
Enzo Amore Injured At WWE Payback, Update On His Condition
WWE Payback Results - Main Event Restarted, McMahons Announcement, Match Stopped, Kevin Owens, More
Another Announcer Parts Ways With WWE
Scott Steiner Rips WWE For Bad Gimmicks, Trashes The WWE For Offering Him A Legends Contract, More
TNA Wrestling Announces Two More Signings
Bret Hart Says He Has No Desire To Be At WWE Payback, Talks Sasha Banks And Bayley
Former WWE Star Describes Bret Hart - Vince McMahon Backstage Fight After The Montreal Screwjob
Promoter Says Bobby Roode And Eric Young Left TNA Because They Were Owed Large Amount Of Money