ROH News: 6 Man Elimination War Announced, 11th Anniversary News And More
|By Christian Miller | January 17, 2013 | Comments|
Source: ROHWrestling- This Friday at the Ford Community & Performing Arts Center in Dearborn, Kevin Steen will be defending his ROH World Title against hometown underdog Tadarius Thomas in the first defense of 2013.
- On February 16th in Cincinnati ROH World Champion Kevin Steen, Steve Corino and Jimmy Jacobs will take on ROH World Television Champion Adam Cole, Dave Richards and Michael Elgin in a 6 Man Elimination War with no time limit. Additionally, Roderick Strong will go one on one with ACH and BJ Whitmer will face Kyle O'Reilly. Tickets are on sale now.
- Last week's edition of Ring Of Honor Wrestling TV is now available to Ringside Members. It was a special Road Rage edition that showcased matches from Final Battle 2012. Highlights from Steen and El Generico's Ladder War and SCUM vs. The Briscoes vs. Caprice Coleman and Cedric Alexander in a Sudden Death 3-Way are shown. The PPV is also available for replay purchase here.
- On February 2nd at the Derby Ink Gardens in Philadelphia, Ring Of Honor will be participating in National Pro Wrestling Day. The event will feature wrestlers and matches from ROH, Chikara, Wrestling is Fun and more. The Briscoes will be facing SCUM to represent ROH. Visit www.nationalprowrestlingday.com for more information.
- Ring of Honor's next iPPV, 11th Anniversary, will be held on March 2nd in Chicago Ridge, IL. All of the Ring of Honor championships will be defended at the event. In addition, Nigel McGuinness is considering a Final Battle rematch with an added stipulation.
- The next day ROH will also be doing a special TV taping in Chicago Ridge. From now until January 31st, tickets are only $10. After the 31st, tickets will still only be $15.
- This week's main event on Ring Of Honor Wrestling TV will see ROH World Tag Champs The Briscoes defend their belts against Caprice Coleman and Cedric Alexander. Additionally, QT Marshall vs. Mike Sydal starts the 2013 Top Prospect Tournament, Nigel McGuinness confronts Jay Lethal and Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish compete against Alabama Attitude.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.