|By Kian Terani | January 18, 2013 | Comments|
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- A video is shown of The Rock Concert rolling into SmackDown tonight. Plus, Alberto Del Rio's Fiesta.
- We go straight to the ring where a Mariachi band is playing with a woman dancing. Ricardo Rodriguez introduces Del Rio to cheers from the crowd. JBL says he loves that guy. Del Rio comes out with a smile and the gold on his shoulder.
Del Rio welcomes us to the fiesta and says we have to celebrate that Big Show is no longer champion. Dolph Ziggler interrupts with AJ and Big E Langston. JBL sells that he's going to cash his briefcase in. Ziggler says Del Rio now has a giant target on his head. Ziggler introduces Big E and Del Rio tells them to leave. Ziggler says maybe after Big E drops Del Rio and Ziggler cashes in his briefcase. Big Show interrupts and he walks to the ring with a purpose.
Ziggler says Del Rio is outnumbered as Sheamus' music hits and he comes down the ramp. He calls Dolph 'Ziggles.' Sheamus gets in the ring and says he can't resist a fiesta. Sheamus tells 'Bertie' that he knows they have had their differences but he wants to congratulate him on his epic victory over the Giant. Sheamus puts out his hand and Del Rio shakes it. Big Show glares. Del Rio and Sheamus go to fight the opposition as Booker T comes down and has something to say.
Booker says that if Big Show ever puts his hands on him again, he will ruin his day, 'sucka.' Booker makes a match of Big Show & Ziggler vs. Sheamus & Del Rio in the main event. Booker asks to heels to leave because they are not invited to this party. They do. Booker asks the fans if they're ready to party and Del Rio gets the band playing again. Del Rio wants Booker to do the Spin-A-Rooni and he does. Del Rio asks Sheamus to do the Mexican hat dance around a sombrero in the ring. Sheamus agrees and does a jig with the woman in classic Mexican garb.
- We see a graphic for Team Hell No & Orton vs. Team Rhodes Scholars & Barrett. Plus, we will have another Rock Concert.
- Kofi Kingston makes his entrance as we return. Antonio Cesaro is already in the ring.
Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro
Evenly matched to start off; Cesaro takes down Kofi as Miz looks on from a monitor in the back. Cesaro hits a gutwrench for 2. Kofi explodes out of the corner and they trade more quick offense. Kofi hits the SOS for 2. JBL says this is the 700th episode of SmackDown. Cesaro catches Kofi off a hurricanrana attempt and hits the Neutralizer for the win.
Winner by pin: Antonio Cesaro
Cesaro waves the US flag in the ring.
- Miz shakes his head in disgust in the back runs into Primo & Epico with Rosa and they call him Ric Flair's new sidekick and use his 'Really?!' gimmick. They says Flair was great but Miz only has catchphrases. Miz mixes up their names and leaves up to Rosa to decide which one faces him tonight. He wonders what Rosa even does and walks off as she cusses him out in Spanish.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Jon Jones Says Ronda Rousey And Conor McGregor Reached Out To Help Him, Dana White, More
Sean Waltman Talks About Daniel Bryan's Push And Similarities To Bret Hart, What Vince McMahon Likes
Jim Ross Wants To Call NJPW-ROH PPV, Roderick Strong On TV Title Win, NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 10 Videos
Bobby Roode Interview, The Pope Speaks Out, Johnny Mundo Thanksgiving Message, Tommy Gilbert Dies
Vince McMahon And John Cena On Thanksgiving, WWE Fans On Who They're Thankful For, Natalya
CM Punk Talks About His Beliefs, Donald Trump Running For President, Roddy Piper Being His Hero
Dolph Ziggler On How He Felt With Lana Pairing, WWEShop Black Friday Sale, Weekend WWE Live Events
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
WWE RAW Viewership Drops Under 3 Million
WWE Releases Brad Maddox Due To Promo At WWE TV Tapings
Backstage WWE WrestleMania 32 Notes On Sting, Triple H And John Cena Vs. The Undertaker
WWE Hall Of Famer Says He's Close To Becoming A Former Fan Of WWE