|By Kian Terani | January 19, 2013 | Comments|
Winner by pin: The Great Khali
Khali and Natalya dance in the ring.
- Kane and Daniel Bryan talk about Dr. Shelby in the locker room. Kane asks what is up with Cody's mustache and Daniel says some people just don't know when their facial hair looks ridiculous. Kane says, "Tell me about it." They argue with 'Yes' and 'No' as Daniel wants Kane to explain. Randy Orton comes into the shot and asks if they are going to act like a couple of second graders or are they going to deliver some pain to Rhodes Scholars and Barrett. Kane says 'both' and walks away. Bryan tells Orton they are working through their angers issues. He says Orton should know all about that. Bryan calls for a group hug after they win tonight. Orton says he's not much of a hugger.
- Randy Orton makes his full entrance as we see footage of The Shield attacking him on Wednesday. We see Barrett, Cody, and Sandow already at ringside as Orton poses on the ropes. Kane comes down followed by Bryan.
Team Hell No & Randy Orton vs. Team Rhodes Scholars & Wade Barrett
Orton starts with Cody and takes control with intensity. He tags Kane who gets 2 on Cody and tags Bryan. Bryan comes in off the top with a double axe-handle and hits No Kicks to Cody on his knees. Sandow tags in and goes out to avoid the No Lock as Josh Mathews goes to commercial.
Sandow stomps Kane in the ring as we return. Cody tags in for some double teaming. Barrett tags in and they keep Kane isolated. Kane fights out of the corner but Barrett catches him in a sidewalk slam for 2. Sandow tags in and runs ahead of Kane to take Bryan off the apron but Kane hits him with a back bodydrop and tags makes the hot tag to Orton. Orton unloads with clotheslines and a powerslam to Sandow. Cody comes in and gets a powerslam too. Sandow escapes to the floor as Orton hits an elbow to take Barrett off the apron also. Bryan hits a flying knee off the apron to Barrett. Cody hits the Cross Rhodes to Orton in the ring and runs out. Sandow makes the cover but Kane breaks it up. Kane and Cody go out; Orton hits the RKO to Sandow in the ring for the win.
Winners by pin: Randy Orton & Team Hell No
Bryan and Kane approach Orton in the ring and Bryan puts his arms out as the crowd chants 'hug.' Orton tells Bryan 'no' and volleys to Kane as Kane slowly raises his arms and Orton squirms in disappointment. Kane hugs Orton from the front as Bryan hugs them both from behind Orton. Orton just stands there frozen and tries to process it. Orton's music hits and he gets on the ropes and shrugs; he poses, we go to break.
- We see to a clip from the Rock Concert from RAW. The Rock sings Eric Clapton to Vickie Guerrero. They played the full clip from that all the way to the pull-apart brawl with Punk which is smart.
- Josh plugs their match at the Royal Rumble and tonight's main event.
- The Miz makes his entrance as we go to a break.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Sasha Banks Channels Booker T (Video), WWE Superstars With Their Daughters (Photos), The New Day
Roman Reigns Fires A Shot At John Cena, Maryse - Michelle McCool (Video), Charlotte Flair Signing
WWE Star In The Ring With MMA Four Horsewoman, Elias Has A Message For Apollo Crews, Brock Lesnar
Cody Rhodes On Signing With ROH, Kenny Omega - Juice Robinson, ROH "Sea Of Honor" Tournament Note
Vince McMahon Wishes Stephanie "Happy Birthday," Best WWE Instagram Photos, Triple H (Video)
John Cena's Dad Takes Shot At Top WWE Female Stars, How Old Is Stephanie McMahon Today?, More
"WWE No Mercy" Final Card, Live Coverage Here Tonight
AJ Styles On How It Was To Work With Roman Reigns, Why He Was Unsure About His Entrance Theme
New Undertaker Photo, How Many People Were At Tuesday's WWE SmackDown?, John Cena Hugs Randy Orton
Goldberg On Possibly Returning To WWE Again
ROH Death Before Dishonor XV Results: New Champions, Cody Rhodes Defends Title, Last Man Standing
Former WWE Divas Champ In The Ring After 4 Years, Jason Jordan Sends A Message To Miz, Titus O'Neil
Former WWE Tag Champs Reunite After 10 Years, Charlotte Knew Ric Flair Would "Kick Out," PPV Posters
Backstage Notes On Another Re-Branding For Impact Wrestling, The GFW Name, Bound For Glory Issues
Ric Flair Reveals The Crazy Amount That He Would Drink Each Day
Steve Austin On Not Being "Stone Cold" Anymore