|By Marc Middleton | January 21, 2013 | Comments|
- Still to come, Cena will address the fans. Back to commercial.
- Vickie Guerrero is backstage when Ziggler, Langston and AJ walk in bragging. AJ and Ziggler make out in front of Vickie. Ziggler talks about picking his number. Vickie interrupts and says she didn't say which number he gets to pick. Ziggler has to pick between #1 or #2. Vickie laughs and walks off.
- We see what happened earlier with The Shield beating down The Rock.
- Punk and Heyman are backstage walking when Vince McMahon appears. Vince asks them if they think they are clever. Punk says they had nothing to do with what happened to The Rock. Vince says if The Shield gets involved with Punk's match at Royal Rumble, then he will have severe consequences. Vince and Punk argue when Heyman tries to calm them down. Heyman says there is no evidence against Punk. Vince says his consequences are that he will strip Punk of the title. Vince walks off and we go to commercial.
Alberto Del Rio vs. Tensai
We go to the ring and out comes Ricardo Rodriguez to begin Alberto Del Rio's introduction. Out comes the World Heavyweight Champion to a nice reaction. We see Tensai waiting in the ring.
The bell rings and Tensai goes to work on Del Rio. Tensai takes Del Rio to the corner and whips him across the ring. Tensai with a big splash from the second rope. And another for a 2 count. Tensai runs into boots in the corner. Del Rio with a flying head scissors from the corner. Del Rio with a big belly to belly suplex. Del Rio with a kick to the side of the head in the corner. Del Rio hits a moonsault for the easy non-title win.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- After the match, Del Rio takes the mic and taunts Big Show for their Last Man Standing Match at Royal Rumble. Del Rio has the crowd count to 10 in Spanish. Ricardo leads them in a "si!" chant as Del Rio hits the corners.
- It's announced that Bob Backlund will be going into the WWE Hall of Fame this year.
Cena talks for several minutes about Sundays. Cena says it will be all out warfare in the Rumble. Cena promises that he will win the Rumble and goes to celebrate when Sheamus comes out to interrupt. Sheamus says that was a passionate speech but he thinks Cena has it all wrong. Sheamus says he will win it this year like he won last year. Darren Young and Titus O'Neil come out next. They talk when Randy Orton's music hits and he comes out. Orton didn't come to dance, he declares that he will win the Rumble. The Miz is out next and he says the same thing, because he's awesome. Kane's pyro goes off and he's out with Daniel Bryan. They argue about who will win before joining everyone else in the ring. Antonio Cesaro is out next. He says everyone is wrong and he will win the Royal Rumble match. Cesaro will dedicate his win to the United States, he says. 3MB is out next and they think they're going to win. A bunch of other Superstars come out at once and a brawl erupts in the ring. Sheamus and Ryback start tossing people out. RAW goes off the air.
What are your thoughts of tonight's show? Sound off below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Neville Talks Bo Dallas Being Underrated, Wearing A Cape, Wrestling Seth Rollins On RAW
San Andreas Box Office And Reviews, Video Of The Rock Cementing His Legacy, Diva At Rock's Premiere
WWE Owen Hart DVD And Blu-ray Set Update, WWE SmackDown Viewership Down, WWE Stock
Kurt Angle On If He Thinks He Will Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame
UFC Champion Reacts To Seth Rollins Title Win, Bethe Correia Clarifies Comment, UFN Weigh Ins
Jim Ross On Blood At Elimination Chamber, GFW - Destination America, Working With Sunny, Steiner
WWE Interested In A Former TNA World Champion?
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated With Photo)