|By Marc Middleton | January 22, 2013 | Comments|
Winner: Randy Orton
- Cole talks about the Hall of Fame and we get the Mick Foley induction video.
- We get the latest promo from The Shield's Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose where they had a message for Sheamus, Randy Orton, The Miz, Kane, Daniel Bryan and Ryback. They say they're just getting started.
Big Show vs. Zack Ryder
Back from the break and out comes Big Show to the ring. Zack Ryder is out next. As the match starts, Brad Maddox sneaks in and joins commentary. Show punishes Ryder and lays him out with a knockout punch for the squash win.
Winner: Big Show
- Brad Maddox leaves commentary and says he has other job offers. It was announced that Show vs. Alberto Del Rio at Royal Rumble will be another Last Man Standing match. Show puts his foot on Ryder and counts to 10, saying this is a preview of what will happen on Sunday. Show ends up yelling at the fans and storming off to the back.
- Ryback vs. 3MB is up next. Back to commercial.
- Heyman is backstage on the phone with someone, telling them there is no way The Rock will get into the business. Brad Maddox comes in with his camera man. Maddox says like Heyman, there's nothing he wouldn't do to keep his dreams alive. Heyman admires his ambition and respects his dedication. Heyman shakes his hand and says he will make Maddox famous. Heyman poses with Maddox and gets back to his phone call.
Heath Slater vs. Ryback
We go to the ring and Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre are in the ring. Out comes Ryback to a pop.
Slater gets some offense early but Ryback runs over him. Ryback with a spinebuster and the Meathook Clothesline. McIntyre gets involved but gets knocked down. Same with Mahal. Ryback tosses Mahal into McIntyre and they fall off the apron. Ryback hits Shellshocked on Slater for the quick win.
- Ryback takes the mic and says damn, his job is fun. Ryback says Sunday is his first Rumble match - a match he was made for and will thrive in. Ryback says it is the match that will lead him to the main event of WrestleMania. Ryback starts a "feed me more" chant and that's it.
- The Rock is backstage with the same police officers from earlier. Rock is trying to talk them into letting him in the building. Rock says they are here to protect and serve the people. He says it's always been about the people. Rock gets the fans to chant his name inside the building. One of the officers says his wife and kid are in the crowd. He says he still has his ticket. Vickie Guerrero appears and tells the police to arrest Rock. They say he's not breaking any laws so they can't arrest him. Vickie says she will have them suspended if they don't do what she says. Vickie says while Rock is outside, Punk is inside and he's about to address the people. Vickie says she will lift the ban if Rock wants to apologize to her. Rock says there's two problems with that - one, he's going to get in the ring on his terms and two, biotch - she still looks horrible tonight. Vickie storms off. Rock tells the officers he has an idea and we go to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Chris Jericho Supports WWE Stable, Backstage Daniel Bryan - Brie Bella Video, WWE Legend Turns 52
Backstage Video Of Daniel Bryan With Family At RAW, CM Punk Reacts To His Retirement, More On Bryan
The Dudley Boyz On Their Heel Turn, Social Outcasts Celebrate (Video), WWE Network Collections Promo
Backstage RAW Notes On Daniel Bryan, Tribute Videos, Samoa Joe Comments, ESPN Video, More On Bryan
Full Daniel Bryan Post-RAW Video, Stephanie McMahon Comments, New "Thank You" Shirt, Backstage Photo
Daniel Bryan Officially Announces His Retirement, What Happened After RAW, Why He Cut His Hair
WINC Podcast (2/8): Vince Russo On Daniel Bryan's Retirement, Raw, WWE Planning Something Big?
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Daniel Bryan Retires, Fastlane Contract Signing, Divas, More
Huge Name Set For Tomorrow Night's Raw From Seattle (Photo)
Daniel Bryan Reportedly Tried To Give WWE His Notice, Was Blocked From Doing So
Backstage Notes And Speculation On Daniel Bryan's WWE Retirement, Contract Status
Daniel Bryan Announces His Retirement
Daniel Bryan Trims His Beard (Photo), WWE NXT Talent Makes In-Ring Debut, Cameron Red Carpet Video
Vince McMahon Comments On Daniel Bryan's WWE Retirement