|By Marc Middleton | January 22, 2013 | Comments|
Winner: Randy Orton
- Cole talks about the Hall of Fame and we get the Mick Foley induction video.
- We get the latest promo from The Shield's Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose where they had a message for Sheamus, Randy Orton, The Miz, Kane, Daniel Bryan and Ryback. They say they're just getting started.
Big Show vs. Zack Ryder
Back from the break and out comes Big Show to the ring. Zack Ryder is out next. As the match starts, Brad Maddox sneaks in and joins commentary. Show punishes Ryder and lays him out with a knockout punch for the squash win.
Winner: Big Show
- Brad Maddox leaves commentary and says he has other job offers. It was announced that Show vs. Alberto Del Rio at Royal Rumble will be another Last Man Standing match. Show puts his foot on Ryder and counts to 10, saying this is a preview of what will happen on Sunday. Show ends up yelling at the fans and storming off to the back.
- Ryback vs. 3MB is up next. Back to commercial.
- Heyman is backstage on the phone with someone, telling them there is no way The Rock will get into the business. Brad Maddox comes in with his camera man. Maddox says like Heyman, there's nothing he wouldn't do to keep his dreams alive. Heyman admires his ambition and respects his dedication. Heyman shakes his hand and says he will make Maddox famous. Heyman poses with Maddox and gets back to his phone call.
Heath Slater vs. Ryback
We go to the ring and Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal and Drew McIntyre are in the ring. Out comes Ryback to a pop.
Slater gets some offense early but Ryback runs over him. Ryback with a spinebuster and the Meathook Clothesline. McIntyre gets involved but gets knocked down. Same with Mahal. Ryback tosses Mahal into McIntyre and they fall off the apron. Ryback hits Shellshocked on Slater for the quick win.
- Ryback takes the mic and says damn, his job is fun. Ryback says Sunday is his first Rumble match - a match he was made for and will thrive in. Ryback says it is the match that will lead him to the main event of WrestleMania. Ryback starts a "feed me more" chant and that's it.
- The Rock is backstage with the same police officers from earlier. Rock is trying to talk them into letting him in the building. Rock says they are here to protect and serve the people. He says it's always been about the people. Rock gets the fans to chant his name inside the building. One of the officers says his wife and kid are in the crowd. He says he still has his ticket. Vickie Guerrero appears and tells the police to arrest Rock. They say he's not breaking any laws so they can't arrest him. Vickie says she will have them suspended if they don't do what she says. Vickie says while Rock is outside, Punk is inside and he's about to address the people. Vickie says she will lift the ban if Rock wants to apologize to her. Rock says there's two problems with that - one, he's going to get in the ring on his terms and two, biotch - she still looks horrible tonight. Vickie storms off. Rock tells the officers he has an idea and we go to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Raven Talks Leaving WWE Over Sex Policy, Vince McMahon Having Better Match Than Chris Jericho At WM
Kurt Angle Talks His Career Coming To An End, His TNA Retirement Tour, More
Former WWE Superstar Gets Married, The Rock - Kevin Hart Clip, More On Solomon Crowe
Several WWE Birthdays Today, A Fury Of WWE Belly-To-Belly Suplexes, Bray Wyatt Artwork
2 Of 3 Falls Matches On WWE NXT DVD, Cesaro And Tyson Kidd Photo, Crazy New DDP Yoga Promo
Photo: Former WWE NXT Star Returns To The Indies
UFC Fight Night 79 Results: Former Champion Leaving UFC, Ben Henderson In Big Fight, Bonuses, More
Raven On Why He Recently Sued WWE, Drinking With Shane McMahon, Impressing Vince McMahon, More
WWE Legend Pulled Due To Health, The Wyatts Vs. The Dudleyz, The Undertaker Gets WWE DVD Cover
Kurt Angle Talks About His Best Friends In WWE, Brock Lesnar Demanding To Lose To Him, Best Workers
Jim Ross Blogs About Stars WWE Can Bring In For WrestleMania 32, Daniel Bryan Not Getting Cleared
NJPW Owner Says New WWE Signing Is A "Massive Shame", New WWE Coach Helping To Teach English?