|By Marc Middleton | January 22, 2013 | Comments|
- Back from the break and we get another video for MLK.
- Cole and Lawler show us what just happened with The Shield and The Rock.
Beat the Clock Challenge Match: Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett
The time to beat for this one is 10 minutes and 56 seconds. Out first comes Sheamus followed by WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett.
The bell rings and they go at it. Back and forth with a few pin attempts to start the match. Sheamus with a big clothesline out of the corner. Sheamus drops Barrett for another pin attempt. Barrett ends up sending Sheamus to the floor with a clothesline as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Barrett with a big shot to the gut then a suplex for a 2 count. Sheamus comes back with ax handles and a spear in the corner. Sheamus with a high knee and a clothesline in the corner. Barrett ducks one and gets dumped to the apron. Sheamus with forearm shots to the chest now. Sheamus suplexes Barrett in for a 2 count. Barrett turns it around and goes for a gutwrench but Sheamus counters. Barrett ducks the Brogue Kick and kicks Sheamus in the gut. Barrett with a huge back kick to the jaw for a close 2 count. Barrett goes to the second rope and nails an elbow drop for 2. Barrett puts Sheamus on his shoulders but Sheamus fights out and nails White Noise. Sheamus calls for the Brogue Kick but Ziggler, AJ and Langston run down. AJ hops in the ring and distracts Sheamus. Sheamus turns around to Winds of Change from Barrett but he kicks out at 2. Sheamus hits a Brogue Kick but can't get the pin in before the clock expires. Ziggler celebrates at ringside with Langston and AJ. They head up the ramp as Sheamus looks on angrily from the ring. Ziggler has won the challenge.
- Still to come, Cena will address the fans. Back to commercial.
- Vickie Guerrero is backstage when Ziggler, Langston and AJ walk in bragging. AJ and Ziggler make out in front of Vickie. Ziggler talks about picking his number. Vickie interrupts and says she didn't say which number he gets to pick. Ziggler has to pick between #1 or #2. Vickie laughs and walks off.
- We see what happened earlier with The Shield beating down The Rock.
- Punk and Heyman are backstage walking when Vince McMahon appears. Vince asks them if they think they are clever. Punk says they had nothing to do with what happened to The Rock. Vince says if The Shield gets involved with Punk's match at Royal Rumble, then he will have severe consequences. Vince and Punk argue when Heyman tries to calm them down. Heyman says there is no evidence against Punk. Vince says his consequences are that he will strip Punk of the title. Vince walks off and we go to commercial.
Alberto Del Rio vs. Tensai
We go to the ring and out comes Ricardo Rodriguez to begin Alberto Del Rio's introduction. Out comes the World Heavyweight Champion to a nice reaction. We see Tensai waiting in the ring.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE 2K18 Entrance For SAnitY, Seth Rollins Trains For SummerSlam (Video), The Bellas - SummerSlam
Title Match Moved To WWE SummerSlam Pre-show
How Was WWE SmackDown Viewership For The Final SummerSlam Hype, John Cena Vs. Jinder Mahal?
Baron Corbin On If He'd Like To See Floyd Mayweather And Conor McGregor On SmackDown
Brock Lesnar Post-SummerSlam WWE Schedule News, WWE Supercard SummerSlam Update, WWE Shop Sale
Rusev Cryptic Tweet, Alexa Bliss And Braun Strowman SummerSlam Diary Videos, WWE Stock Up
Nia Jax On Who Names Talent In WWE, Her Original Ring Name, Being The Andre The Giant Of Females
Jerry Lawler On His One Gripe With Finn Balor, His TV Show Getting Picked Up, Ric Flair's Condition
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Final SummerSlam Hype, Title Change, New 1 Contender, More
Latest Update On Ric Flair Following Weekend Hospitalization
WWE SmackDown Results - Baron Corbin Cashes In, Final SummerSlam Hype, John Cena Vs. Jinder Mahal
Ric Flair Out Of Surgery, Situation Is Still 'Extremely Serious'
Breaking: Alberto El Patron Stripped Of GFW World Heavyweight Championship
Ric Flair Still In Critical Condition, Update On His Health, What Kind Of Surgery He Had On Monday
Former ROH Champion Signs With WWE
Paige Comments On Her WWE Status And Return (Video)