|By Marc Middleton | January 22, 2013 | Comments|
- Back from the break and we get another video for MLK.
- Cole and Lawler show us what just happened with The Shield and The Rock.
Beat the Clock Challenge Match: Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett
The time to beat for this one is 10 minutes and 56 seconds. Out first comes Sheamus followed by WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett.
The bell rings and they go at it. Back and forth with a few pin attempts to start the match. Sheamus with a big clothesline out of the corner. Sheamus drops Barrett for another pin attempt. Barrett ends up sending Sheamus to the floor with a clothesline as we go to commercial.
Back from the break and Barrett with a big shot to the gut then a suplex for a 2 count. Sheamus comes back with ax handles and a spear in the corner. Sheamus with a high knee and a clothesline in the corner. Barrett ducks one and gets dumped to the apron. Sheamus with forearm shots to the chest now. Sheamus suplexes Barrett in for a 2 count. Barrett turns it around and goes for a gutwrench but Sheamus counters. Barrett ducks the Brogue Kick and kicks Sheamus in the gut. Barrett with a huge back kick to the jaw for a close 2 count. Barrett goes to the second rope and nails an elbow drop for 2. Barrett puts Sheamus on his shoulders but Sheamus fights out and nails White Noise. Sheamus calls for the Brogue Kick but Ziggler, AJ and Langston run down. AJ hops in the ring and distracts Sheamus. Sheamus turns around to Winds of Change from Barrett but he kicks out at 2. Sheamus hits a Brogue Kick but can't get the pin in before the clock expires. Ziggler celebrates at ringside with Langston and AJ. They head up the ramp as Sheamus looks on angrily from the ring. Ziggler has won the challenge.
- Still to come, Cena will address the fans. Back to commercial.
- Vickie Guerrero is backstage when Ziggler, Langston and AJ walk in bragging. AJ and Ziggler make out in front of Vickie. Ziggler talks about picking his number. Vickie interrupts and says she didn't say which number he gets to pick. Ziggler has to pick between #1 or #2. Vickie laughs and walks off.
- We see what happened earlier with The Shield beating down The Rock.
- Punk and Heyman are backstage walking when Vince McMahon appears. Vince asks them if they think they are clever. Punk says they had nothing to do with what happened to The Rock. Vince says if The Shield gets involved with Punk's match at Royal Rumble, then he will have severe consequences. Vince and Punk argue when Heyman tries to calm them down. Heyman says there is no evidence against Punk. Vince says his consequences are that he will strip Punk of the title. Vince walks off and we go to commercial.
Alberto Del Rio vs. Tensai
We go to the ring and out comes Ricardo Rodriguez to begin Alberto Del Rio's introduction. Out comes the World Heavyweight Champion to a nice reaction. We see Tensai waiting in the ring.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Another WWE Developmental Release, Randy Orton Vs. Seth Rollins Promo, The JBL & Renee Show
News And Notes From Mick Foley's "Cheap Pops" WWE Network Taping At Full Sail University
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Kurt Angle Defeated, Kong Vs. Terrell, Mickie James' Announcement
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers
WWE Considering Releasing DVDs On Eric Bischoff, Lex Luger, The Dudley Boyz & Other Stars
Drew Galloway Talks About Going From WrestleMania To Smaller Crowds, Wrestling In Scotland
Kevin Nash Says Undertaker Almost Joined WCW In 2000, Scott Hall Rips Chris Jericho, More
Triple H Talks About The Notion That He Buries People, Common Misconceptions In Wrestling
Backstage Update On Daniel Bryan Being Injured, Possibly Missing WWE's Payback Pay-Per-View
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings Airing In April And May
Top WWE Star Works With A Bad Fever, WWE Stockholder Meeting, Notes For Tonight's NXT Tapings