- ROH is offering early access to several of the next episodes of Ring of Honor Wrestling TV. For a small sum of $1.99 per episode, wrestling fans can view the 1/26, 2/2 and 2/9 editions of Ring of Honor Wrestling TV before they are broadcast. Ordering info is available here.
- 11th Anniversary is on March 2nd in Chicago Ridge, and all ROH Championships will be defended. Matches will start to be announced very soon. Additionally, those who purchase the next few episodes of Ring of Honor Wrestling TV early will know a few of the matches already signed for the iPPV before anyone else.
- On Sunday, March 3rd, Ring of Honor will be holding a special post 11th Anniversary TV taping in Chicago Ridge. From now until the 31st, GA tickets are only $10, and after the 31st, tickets are only $15. Buy yours here.
- Supercard of Honor VII on Friday, April 5th from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York is nearly sold out. Additionally, the following day ROH will hold their first ever TV tapings from New York. Purchase your tickets here before they're gone.
- Ring of Honor will be heading to Toronto on May 4th for the first Canadian event of 2013. Additionally, the next day Ring of Honor will be holding their first ever TV taping in Canada. Tickets are available now.
- The latest edition of Ring of Honor Wrestling TV is now available to Ringside Members. The Briscoes defend their ROH World Tag Team Titles against Caprice Coleman and Cedric Alexander, QT Marshall takes on Mike Sydal in the opening rounds of the Top Prospect Tournament, Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish take on Alabama Attitude and Nigel McGuinness confronts Jay Lethal.
- This week, Ring of Honor Wrestling TV features ROH World TV Champion Adam Cole defending his title against BJ Whitmer. Additionally, Matt Hardy takes on Rhett Titus, Silas Young goes one on one with Adam Page in a Top Prospect Tournament first round match and Jay Lethal calls ROH World Champion Kevin Steen out.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.