- Impact opens with the full wedding vows from last week.
- Post Show: We see Brooke tending to Bully and Hogan as everybody is helped to the back. Spooky music plays.
- Todd Keneley welcomes us to the show with Mike Tenay. Taz' seat is empty. Tenay says he's never been more shocked than he was last week and he cannot wait to hear what Taz has to say tonight.
- Aces & 8's arrives in the parking lot in full-force on their motorcycles and they have a loud rally.
- The opener runs and we go straight Aces & 8's entrance lead by Taz from the side entrance.
Taz gets in the ring backed by his gang and says everybody has been asking him why he's with Aces & 8's. He says he couldn't pass up on the opportunity to be part of the machine that has an agenda to get revenge and redemption. He adds that he is lead by a higher vision and a higher power. He calls Brooke and Bully's wedding was, was an opportunity for them to stand on their faces. Taz tells Dixie to look at the language in the contract. He says if somebody puts a hand on him he will own this place. He calls himself 'Teflon Taz.' He says, "Good luck dealing with these guys and the higher power."
- Todd and Tenay ponder Taz' return to commentary and Tenay makes note of the 'Higher Power.'
- Jesse and Tara have a skit backstage. Jesse peps them up and asks if she's motivated. She excitedly grabs him by the shirt and leads him.
- Tara vs. Velvet Sky for the Knockouts Title is NEXT.
- We see a graphic for Daniels vs. Jeff Hardy for the World Title tonight and segue into a video package for Daniels. Can Daniels win the title that has eluded him?
- Kazarian hands Daniels an appletini in the locker room and shows the interviewer his credentials as a licensed "manager extraodinaire." Daniels says this is not a big match; Ali-Frazier was a big match. He says this is a turning point for TNA and they need him. He cuts a rhyme-style promo and calls himself the World Heavyweight Champion of the World. Kaz says that is sexy.
- We see Taz has joined commentary. He tells Todd off and says he's starting to piss him off. Tenay says they have a lot of questions and he says to fire away.
TNA Knockouts Championship: Tara (c) w/ Jesse vs. Velvet Sky
Velvet comes to the ring followed by Tara and Jesse. Tenay asks Taz about the higher power and Taz says he's out of his mind if he thinks he's going to talk about that. Taz wants to get to calling the match saying he will continue to be the esteemed color broadcaster that he is. He gets agitated when Tenay tells him to hold on.
Velvet goes for an early roll up and gets 2. She gets another one. Tara hits a shoulderblock and Velvet comes back with an armdrag and a flurry of offense. Tara goes out to get a breather with Jesse. Velvet continues with quick offense in the ring and knocks Tara out of the ring as we take a break.
We're back to action as Velvet hits a crossbody out of the corner for 2. Taz tells Tenay he like what Aces & 8's stand for and he like what he was told when he was recruited. Tara reverses and gets a near-fall. Tara hits a snap suplex and floats-over for 2. Tara shakes her 'cheeks' and hits the standing moonsault to get a 2. Tara throws Velvet by her hair across the ring and goes up top. Velvet slams her off and they both slowly get up. Velvet sends her in and quickens the pace and snaps off a head-scissors takedown.
Velvet makes the cover but Jesse distracts Taryn from the apron. Velvet causes Tara to knock Jesse off the apron; Tara counters a suplex and lands on top as Jesse holds Velvet's foot for the pin.
Winner and Still Knockouts Champion: Tara
- A promo runs for Open Fight Night from Manchester, England Next Week.
- Sting arrives in the back and blows off the interviewer and says he will says what he has to say in the ring shortly. We go to a commercial.
- Kenny King talks to a mirror in his locker and is caught by Zema Ion. King tells Ion to sit on the apron tonight and let him to the heavy lifting. He leaves and Ion sprays hairspray on in a mirror and calls himself the greatest X-Division champion ever and he will show King how to look good.
- Joseph Park makes his entrance to 'law show' music and says contrary to popular belief, he's not the most graceful athlete in the world. He says his place is not in the courtroom, but here on the Impact roster. He passionately says he's here the be the best he can be. He says he is ready for Open Fight Night from Manchester next week. He says the question is who should his opponent be. He doesn't want to 'kay-fab' anybody but he is going to study the tapes and render his verdict next week when the world will witness the Impact in-ring debut of Joseph Park. He will hold his court and get a win, his "W."
Rob Van Dam & Christian York vs. Kenny King & Zema Ion
RVD starts with Ion and they go back and forth. RVD hits a dropkick and tags York who continues offense. RVD tags back in and hits a high-impact monkey-flip out of the corner. King grabs RVD's hair from the apron and he and Ion take over with quick tags. Ion goes up top but RVD avoids the 450 splash. RVD makes the hot-tag to York and he faces off with King.
Ion makes the save on a pin for King and all four men face off in the ring. Ion pushes RVD off the top and he hits the rail at ringside. King hits a Blockbuster to York and Ion makes the cover for the win.
Winners by pin: Kenny King & Zema Ion
- Taz gets a call and has to leave commentary.
- Bully and Brooke arrive in the back in a white Chevy pickup. They hold hands and Bully tells them to get the camera out of their faces. We go to commercial.
- Samoa Joe has words with Wes Briscoe and Garett Bischoff in the locker room as Kurt Angle arrives. Angle says shakes hands with them all and says he's not 100% from his injury but he knows what he has to do and the world will find out tonight. Joe leaves and they say they got his back.
- We see a video package for the Bully-Brooke-Hulk saga.
- Bully's music hits and he walks with a purpose with Brooke to the broadcast area but Taz has bailed. They go to the ring. Bully says last week was a nightmare. He calls Taz a scumbag and a coward. He says Sting is the only man that trusted him and Taz hurt him along with the guy he wants to trust him. He says he hurt Brooke the most. Bully says he can't say on TV what he wants to do to Aces & 8's. He tells them to sleep with one eye open. He asks Hulk Hogan to lift his suspension. Sting's music hits. Sting and Bully embrace in the ring. Sting says Hulk doesn't do anything halfway. He tells Hulk to take it all the way and announce in the UK next week that his new son-in-law is reinstated. Bully and Brooke hug in the ring as Sting leaves to his music.
- Bobby Roode and Austin Aries try to decide which one of them will face Hernandez. Roode lays out reasons for it to be Aries. Aries agrees with his points but counters with Roode's attributes. Roode argues that Aries beat him and so it should be him. Aries admits that was a fluke and Roode is really pleased he admitted that. Aries says for Roode to take care of Hernandez and he'll clean up the mess. Roode protests as we go to a commercial.
- A video package for Jeff Hardy is shown. Hardy cuts a promo on Daniels in the back as he walks with both title belts on his shoulders. He says he will expose Daniels tonight.
- Bobby Roode is introduced to the ring followed by Hernandez with Chavo Guerrero. Taz returns to commentary and notes how bad commentary was when he was gone. He says it was a very important call.
Bobby Roode vs. Hernandez
Tenay tells Taz he was called a coward by Bully and he changes the subject and wants to just call the match. Hernandez takes control and hits a delayed vertical suplex on Roode. Roode takes over and makes the cover but Hernandez kicks out with force. Roode continues to keep Hernandez under control and gets several near-falls. Hernandez hits a shoulderblock off the apron and starts a flurry on Roode. Hernandez hits a backbreaker and knocks Roode out of the ring.
Austin Aries comes down and Roode argues with him. Chavo starts to brawl with Aries. Roode hits a bulldog in the ring on Hernandez for the win.
Winner by pin: Bobby Roode
- Kurt Angle walks toward the Impact Zone as we go to break.
- A video runs of Angle getting taken out by Aces & 8's a few weeks ago. Taz' commentary from that night is included and is ironic now.
- Kurt Angle makes his entrance to the ring and says he thought Aces & 8's was going to be temporary but it is obviously that is not the case. He turns toward Taz and says he doesn't even know what revenge is. Angle calls out Mr. Anderson. Anderson makes the Aces & 8's entrance complete with leather garb and beanie. He gets in Angle's face and says he doesn't want to fight Angle next week. He cheapshots Angle and says he wants to do it now. Angle explodes out of the corner and Anderson escapes. Angle says he won't be able to escape next week because they will be in a steel cage. Taz says he can't do that.
- Daniels & Kazarian get ready in the back as we then see Hardy walking.
- Back from a commercial as Anderson enters the clubhouse all pissed-off. He tells the "hookers" to shut up. Devon tries to calm him down and tells him to enjoy what they have here as a girl joins his lap.
- We go to the ring as Kazarian and Daniels come to the ring. Jeff Hardy is out next as he slaps hands with the fans. JB does the formal ring introductions.
TNA World Championship: Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Daniels
A large 'Hardy' chant breaks out as the bell rings and here we go. They lock up and Daniels backs Hardy in the corner and they make a clean break. Hardy hits a head-scissors but Daniels ducks the dropkick in the corner. Daniels tosses Hardy to the floor as we take a commercial break.
We see that during the break Kaz worked Hardy over on the floor. Taz praises his actions with enthusiasm. Daniels mounts Hardy with strikes in the ring and stomps him. Daniels gets 2 and goes back to keeping Hardy on the mat. Daniels gets in the ref's face and they argue. Taz says sometimes you have to keep the ref in-line. Hardy mounts a comeback and hits a splash off the 2nd buckle for 2. Daniels turns it back around with a submission but Hardy's foot hits the ropes and the ref breaks the hold. Hardy hits a front suplex off the top to Daniels but the rope makes the save for Daniels this time. Daniels misses with the moonsault out of the corner but Hardy also misses and Daniels calls for the end.
Hardy counters a double underhook with a head-scissors takedown and the Twist of Fate. Hardy also takes care of Kaz at ringside. Hardy hits the Swanton for the win.
Winner by pin And Still TNA World Champion: Jeff Hardy
Taz leaves commentary and grabs a mic. He says he wants to do his job as a good announcer and have a word with the champ. He has Hardy's attention as a large masked man appears in the ring and hits Hardy from behind in the knee with a hammer. Taz says he was going to tell Hardy to watch his back. The refs check on Hardy as we go off the air.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.