- On February 2nd, 2013, Ring of Honor will be returning to Baltimore for the city's second Ring of Honor Wrestling TV tapings of 2013. The path to 11th Anniversary makes its first stop in Baltimore, so be sure to not miss any of the action. Tickets are available here.
- ROH Match Maker Nigel McGuinness was displeased with Matt Hardy after his controversial victory over ROH TV Champion Adam Cole at Final Battle 2012. Then, Hardy infuriated McGuinness further when he hit Cole in the head with the TV Championship at Defy or Deny II, and then left with the title. Due to these actions, McGuinness has announced he will be confronting Hardy in Baltimore, and that he will not only make Hardy return the belt, but also put him in action against "the best ROH has to offer."
- ROH officials have announced Roderick Strong vs. Michael Elgin in a 2 Out Of 3 Falls match for the 11th Anniversary Event weekend in Chicago Ridge. Furthermore, Nigel McGuinness has added the stipulation that if Truth Martini makes himself present for the match, he will be suspended indefinitely. Get your tickets here.
- A special "dream tag match" with as of yet unnamed competitors is in the works for 11th Anniversary.
- On March 3rd, the day after 11th Anniversary, a special Ring of Honor Wrestling TV taping will be held in Chicago Ridge. GA tickets are only $10 from now until the 31st, and $15 after. Purchase yours here.
- The next few episodes of Ring of Honor Wrestling TV are still available for early purchase. Wrestling fans can buy the 1/26, 2/2 and 2/9 episodes for only $1.99 and find out details for 11th Anniversary before anyone else. Pick yours up here.
- Charlie Haas has been a lot of trouble for ROH officials as of late. He promises to be in Baltimore on the 2nd, and claims that Shelton Benjamin will be with him.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.