|By Kian Terani | January 25, 2013 | Comments|
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- SmackDown begins with a video package of the Rock's beating from RAW on Monday. How will CM Punk react to Mr. McMahon's stipulation for his match at the Royal Rumble? Plus, who will be the last man standing this Sunday, Alberto Del Rio or Big Show?
- Kane's pyro explodes in the arena and he makes his way to the ring with Daniel Bryan. Josh Mathews and JBL welcome us to the show and we see footage of the Kane–Bryan graduation and mass hug-session from RAW. The crowd chants 'Yes' and Kane says they are here to address the rumors that they've gone soft because they've learned to channel their anger. Kane says he's going to win the Rumble match and Bryan has an issue with that. Kane goes on to talk about his record in the Royal Rumble but Bryan reminds him that he's never won. They argue and Big Show interrupts.
Show tells them they have no chance this Sunday but he has a 100% chance at getting his title back. He says Del Rio stole his title. Show tells them to get out of his ring or he'll squash them. Kane says they are not bug but the Tag Champs and they are not going anywhere. Bryan shouts "No!' as Damien Sandow & Cody Rhodes interrupt. Sandow says Kane & Bryan should be focuses on him and Cody. He says they will be destructed like biblical proportions. Cody calls the fans simpletons and says they will take the tag titles at the Royal Rumble. Sandow proposes an alliance with the Big Show.
Alberto Del Rio's music hits and he comes down with Ricardo and gets in Big Show's face. Booker T stops things on the stage. He wants to make this fight official. He makes: Team Rhodes Scholars & Big Show vs. Team Hell No & Alberto Del Rio. He adds that it will be a 6-Man Elimination. Show is left alone in the ring and Del Rio drop toe-holds him to the corner. Del Rio winks at him and makes 'kissy' faces at him. Show retreats as he is outnumbered and he tears up the steps at ringside.
- CM Punk will call out The Shield tonight.
- Sheamus and Wade Barrett walk in a split-screen as we go to break.
- Footage of Barrett's match in the Beat the Clock with Sheamus at RAW is shown with Ziggler and co.'s interference.
- Sheamus makes his entrance to the ring. Josh wonders if Sheamus can win back-to-back Rumble matches. Waded Barrett comes out to the ring.
Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett
Sheamus gets an early near-fall as they go back-and-forth. Wade comes back with a dropkick and drops knees on Sheamus. Sheamus comes back and Wade ducks out of the ring to avoid the Brogue Kick. Sheamus brings him back in but Wade kicks him in the face off the apron as Josh sends to commercial.
Barrett clotheslines Sheamus over the top as we return to action. Sheamus leaps over the top off the apron to take Wade out with a shoulder. Sheamus hits forearms in the ropes and a rolling Senton with Wade on his shoulders for 2. Wade Barrett tries to create some space but falls short. Wade pulls Sheamus off the top and side-kicks him in the face but Sheamus kicks out. Barrett comes off the top but Sheamus gets his knees up. Sheamus hits White Noise and starts to beat his chest. Sheamus hits the Brogue Kick for the win.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
UFC 190: Rousey Vs. Correia Live Coverage, Results And Your Feedback
Hulk Hogan Hangs Out With Mike Tyson, NXT Diva Traveling With WWE Crew, Lilian Garcia Note
UFC President Dana White And Wrestling Fan Get Into It Over PPV Prices, Wrestling Being "Fake"
Photo: John Cena And His Busted Nose From Last Night's WWE Live Event, Daniel Bryan
WWE Releases Several Videos In Memory Of "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
New Japan Pro Wrestling G1 Climax Day 8 Results & Standings, Big Return, ROH Star Gets Surgery, More
ESPN And Jonathan Coachman Talk "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's Death
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
WWE Officials Reportedly Want Tough Enough Competitor To Be Eliminated Next Tuesday
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown