TNA taped the next two episodes of Impact Wrestling in Manchester, England tonight. Here are results for next week's show, courtesy of PWInsider and their reader, Ian Mills:
- Kurt Angle defeated Mr. Anderson in a steel cage match, which was taped first. After the match, Angle was attacked by a masked member of Aces & Eights, who was revealed to be Garett Bischoff. Wes Brisco hit the ring and revealed himself to be a member of Aces & Eights as well.
- The Impact opening was taped next.
- Christopher Daniels and Kazarian came out wearing kilts and said that Hardy won last week because his face paint was toxic. Magnus hit the ring and chased them off. Magnus then challenged Devon for Open Fight Night. D.O.C. and Mike Knox hit the ring, but Magnus cleared the ring of them and posed.
- Joseph Parks comes out for Open Fight Night. Robbie E. interrupts before Parks can call anyone out. Robbie E. ran down the UK fans, which led to a match between Robbie E. and Parks. Parks picked up the victory with a splash.
- Austin Aries came out with Bobby Roode to a big pop. Aries challenged Chavo Guerrero on the condition that if he beat Chavo, then Aries and Roode would get a shot at the tag titles. That led to Aries defeating Chavo to a big pop.
- Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan come out for a promo. Bully asks for his suspension to be lifted, and asked for Sting to try to reason with Hulk Hogan. Sting came out to a big pop and asked Hogan to come out. Hogan came out to the biggest pop of the night. Hogan said that he'll do the right thing and re-instated Bully RAW, and announced that it would be Aces & Eights against Sting and Bully Ray in a tables match next week.
You can get more details for next week's episode at PWInsider by clicking here.