Re-Post - SmackDown Results (With Video)
|By Kian Terani | January 26, 2013 | Comments|
- A RAW Roulette promo sends us to commercial.
- We return to the Rock-Shield footage from RAW.
- The Rock is here tonight and he will comment as we see Punk and Paul Heyman in the back.
- Khali, Natalya, and Hornswoggle come to the ring as we take yet another commercial break.
- Rosa Mendes dances in the ring as we return; Khali with Hornswoggle on his lap are on commentary along with Primo & Epico.
Natalya vs. Rosa Mendes
They ladies lock-up trade holds. Primo & Epico try to explain Rosa's purpose in their team. Khali tries to speak period. The girls go back-and-forth. Rosa hits a clothesline in the ring and shakes her booty as Hornswoggle gets up to do the same on the table and distracts her. Natalya gets the win with the Sharpshooter.
Winner by submission: Natalya
- CM Punk addresses The Shield NEXT.
- Punk's music blares in the arena as we return to the show. Lilian Garcia announces Punk and Paul Heyman to the ring.
Punk says he's so scared he can't sleep at night. He says he's scared of his own potential. He says there is only one thing that can make his 432 days as champion go up in smoke. He throws back his hood as the fans chant 'Rocky.' Punk says no, not Rocky. He's talking about The Shield. Paul Heyman shows Mr. McMahon's written statement that says if The Shield gets involved in Punk's match, Punk will be stripped of the title.
Punk says The Shield is going to be able to swoop in and do what nobody else has been able to do. Punk says he's going to do something nobody has the stones to do. He goes out and gets a chair and calls out The Shield. Roman Reigns appears, alone as always, and he walks down one side of the stands. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins appear together and they all slowly surround the apron.
Punk says he never asked for their help and tells them to stay out of his way. Punk says his match with The Rock will be the biggest win of his career and he will do it by himself because he's the best in the world. He says if justice is what they seek then they never have to cross paths again. The crowd chants for Rock as The Shield slowly retreat back over the security wall. Punk throws the chair away and says that is how the champ handles business. He says The Great One is inferior to the Best in the World. Punk calls himself the greatest of all time. The Rock's music hits and the place goes nuts.
Rock gets in the ring as Punk holds the world title in front of him. Rock says his gut says Punk is a liar and he is working with the Shield but his heart doesn't give a damn because his boot is getting shoved up his candy ass. That last part sounded dubbed-in. Rock demonstrates with his arm how he will deliver the Rock Bottom to Punk. He says at the height of the move Punk's last thought will be that it's over. He promises to be the WWE Champion and leaves the ring. He looks back from the stage and Punk raises the title over his head.
- Randy Orton walks toward the arena as we go to break.
- 3MB plays air-guitar in the ring as we return. Randy Orton makes his entrance.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.