|By Marc Middleton | January 27, 2013 | Comments|
Source: F4WOnline- WWE Hall of Famer Sunny was scheduled to host a Royal Rumble viewing party at Highland Park in New York City tonight. Obviously with her being in jail she won't be able to make it. The promoters are looking for a suitable replacement.
- Sources in Japan have confirmed to The Wrestling Observer that Ric Flair suffered a blood clot in his left leg over the weekend, preventing him from returning to the ring in a tag match. Flair was examined in the emergency room but doctors wanted to admit him into the hospital. Flair refused to check in and ended up appearing at the show at ringside, as we noted earlier. Flair is flying back to the US today and is still scheduled for a series of autograph signings in Las Vegas later this week.
- Besides the NXT tournament at yesterday's WWE Royal Rumble Fan Fest, the following matches took place:
* Kofi Kingston beat Drew McIntyre
* Natalya beat Alicia Fox
* Rick Victor beat Percy Watson
* Paige and Sasha Banks beat Emma and Summer Rae
* Bray Wyatt beat Jake Carter
* Sheamus beat Heath Slater
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
ROH COO Talks Destination America Deal, If Samoa Joe Can Appear On ROH TV,
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Rusev Pulled From Weekend WWE Live Events, The Bella Twins Agree With Eric Young, Dean Ambrose
Video: MVP Talks Ring Of Honor And Destination America, His TNA Status, What He's Working On
John Cena On Using The Springboard Stunner, Giving Talents A Shot At The United States Title, More
Kevin Owens And More On Tonight's WWE SmackDown, WWE Star Turns 29, Ted DiBiase Talks
Spoilers: WWE SmackDown Results For Tonight
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
CM Punk-WWE Shop Update, WWE Hall Of Famer Asks WWE For Retirement Match, Superstar Challenges Celeb
Top Star Possibly Injured At Last Night's WWE SmackDown Tapings (Updated With Photo)
Possible Reason For Daniel Bryan On Miz TV, Why WWE Pulled Hideo Itami Shirt, Actor Warns WWE Star
WWE Interested In A Former TNA World Champion?