WWE RAW Results - Rock Returns To RAW As WWE Champion, RAW Roulette, More
|By Marc Middleton | January 28, 2013 | Comments|
Back from the break and Cesaro back drops Orton as special referee Miz looks on. Cesaro goes to the top but Orton cuts him off. They trade shots and Cesaro drops Orton's face over the top turnbuckle. Cesaro brings Orton back in the ring and covers for 2. Orton fights out of a hold but Cesaro scoop slams him for another 2 count. Cesaro with a chest stomp and gutwrench slam for another 2 count. Cesaro mocks Orton and applies a hold. Orton fights out again and ducks a clothesline. Orton blocks a suplex and unloads. More back and forth action. Cesaro with a flying uppercut from the corner but Orton kicks out at 2. Miz and Cesaro argue about the count. Cesaro turns around and misses a clothesline. Orton with the backbreaker. Cesaro with a thumb to the eye and Miz sees it. Miz pulls Cesaro off and they argue some more. Cesaro turns around to a RKO for the win.
Winner: Randy Orton
- After the match, Miz helps Cesaro up but lays him back down with a Skull Crushing Finale.
- Vickie Guerrero is backstage with Ryback and the RAW Roulette wheels. It lands on "Make Me Laugh." Vickie tells Ryback to go make her laugh.
- Ryback comes out to the ring as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Matt Striker is in the ring with Ryback, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil for a "Make Me Laugh Challenge." The contestants have to tell jokes to make the fans laugh. Whoever makes them laugh the most wins. They make a joke about Striker and the fans boo them. Ryback is up next. He asks what has 4 eyes, 20 fingers and is about to be unconscious. Ryback attacks and Young goes running. Titus fights Ryback but gets hit with a big spinebuster. Ryback nails the big clothesline and Shellshocked on Titus to end it. The fans chant "feed me more" as Striker announces Ryback the winner of the challenge. Ryback stares Striker down now. Ryback kicks Striker and lays him out with Shellshocked.
- We get a Hall of Fame video for Bob Backlund.
- Still to come, The Rock will speak. Back to commercial.
Bo Dallas vs. Wade Barrett
Vickie Guerrero is with the wheels as WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett comes out. He says he wants to fight Bo Dallas for eliminating him at the Rumble. Barrett says he will end Bo's career tonight. Out comes Dallas to a decent reaction.
Barrett takes Dallas to the corner but Dallas turns it around. Dallas with arm drags and a big elbow. Dallas sends Barrett into the corner holding his jaw. Barrett comes back with a big kick and a toss into the corner. Barrett stomps away now. Barrett with a headbutt and a big boot, sending Dallas down on the apron. Barrett with more offense.
Dallas blocks the Bullhammer Elbow and turns it into a big slam for the non-title win out of nowhere.
Winner: Bo Dallas
- Vickie is backstage with Cody Rhodes. He spins the wheel and his opponent is John Cena. We go to commercial.
Cody Rhodes vs. John Cena
Back from the break and Cody Rhodes is making his entrance. Cole plugs Cena's new deal with Fruity Pebbles cereal. Out comes John Cena to a big pop next.
They lock up and Cody applies a headlock. Back and forth. Cena hits a dropkick to the jaw. They go at it and Cena hits a fisherman's suplex. Cody goes to the floor and takes a mic. He says this is a waste of Cody Rhodes and he's leaving. Cena goes after Rhodes and brings him back to the ring. Cena hits his usual moves and then the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena nails the Attitude Adjustment for the win.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.