|By Marc Middleton | January 28, 2013 | Comments|
Winner: John Cena
- After the match, Cena takes the mic and talks about winning the Royal Rumble. Cena says when someone wins the Royal Rumble, the next step is to issue a challenge to the champion they want to face. Cena says this is his most difficult step. A "Cena sucks" chant breaks out. Rock talks about CM Punk and The Rock. He says Punk has been impossible for him to beat for two years now. Cena talks about his first match with The Rock that he lost. Cena says his once in a lifetime moment was stolen. Cena asks should he choose the World Heavyweight title because he has better odds. Or does he challenge either WWE Champion Rock or WWE Champion Punk. Cena goes to make his announcement and looks up at the WrestleMania 29 sign. The crowd chant for Rocky. Cena challenges the WWE Champion. Cena sends a message to Rock and Punk, calling them marked men. The Shield's music hits and out comes Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. They beat Cena down despite his efforts. Out comes Sheamus to make the save but they beat him down also. Ryback is out next to a big pop. Ryback tosses Ambrose and Rollins. He fights with Reigns but they beat him down and throw him into the steel steps. Sheamus comes back but they lay him out on the floor also. The Shield pose in the ring but Cena attacks from behind. They beat him back down as the crowd chants for The Rock. They hit the triple powerbomb on Cena in the middle of the ring. The Shield escape through the crowd, leaving Sheamus, Ryback and Cena laid out. We go to commercial.
- Vickie is backstage spinning the wheel again. It lands on Lingerie Pillow Fight but we see Tensai and Brodus Clay standing there. Tensai says no, he's a monster and walks off. Vickie says there's no way she's doing that tonight. She tells Clay to spin another wheel and it lands on a Dance Off. Clay says he will inform Tensai of the change and walks off.
- Cole shows us a video with highlights from the Royal Rumble Fan Fest.
- We go to the ring and out first comes Brodus Clay with Cameron and Naomi. They dance their way to the ring as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Jerry Lawler is in the ring with Tensai, Clay, Cameron and Naomi. Tensai is wearing a robe. He says he's ready to get this over with. Tensai takes the robe off and he's wearing lingerie. Clay never informed him of the stipulation change. Lawler informs Tensai this is a Dance Off. Tensai throws a fit and picks his rear end again. Clay is up first and he does his usual dance. Tensai is up next but he doesn't want to dance. Lawler talks him into it. Tensai starts dancing and really gets into it. We see Ron Simmons watching backstage on a monitor. He lets out a big "Damn!" and Tensai leaves the ring with his head covered in shame.
- Alberto Del Rio is backstage with Ricardo Rodriguez and Vickie Guerrero to spin the wheel. It lands on a Bodyslam Challenge. His opponent will be Big Show. Del Rio says anything can happen in Vegas. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Ricardo Rodriguez. He introduces World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio for a Bodyslam Challenge. Out next is his opponent Big Show.
Before the challenge can begin, Show knocks Ricardo out of the way and attacks Del Rio. Show knocks Del Rio out with a WMD punch and then hits Ricardo. Show pulls out a roll of duct tape and tapes Del Rio's arm to the middle rope. Show roughs up Ricardo in the corner and hits a big chop to the chest. Show continues the assault and makes Del Rio watch. Another big chop to the chest. Show takes Ricardo outside and tosses him into the fan barrier. Del Rio screams at Show and tries to break free from the duct tape. A "Big Show sucks" chant breaks out. Show slams Ricardo in front of Del Rio and taunts him. Show stomps away on Del Rio now. Show reinforces the tape on Del Rio's arm. Show with another big chop to Ricardo's chest. Show taunts Del Rio some more and drops Ricardo with a big knockout punch. Del Rio kicks at Show but Show blocks it and trips him. Show with kicks to the back now. Del Rio finally goes down after a big knockout punch from Show. The crowd boos Big Show as he leaves Del Rio and Rodriguez laid out. We go to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Brock Lesnar Responds To Stephanie McMahon, Talks Another UFC Fight, How He's Feeling Now, More
Big Jump In Total Viewership For This Week's Lucha Underground Episode, Video Highlights
Paige Talks To Renee Young (Video), Triple H And John Cena Meet Legendary Athlete (Video), WWE Stock
Fans Can Now Stream RAW And SmackDown Live, Draft Your Fantasy WWE Roster, Alberto Del Rio
Roman Reigns Returning To The Ring Before WWE Battleground, Cesaro On Tonight's Title Match, CWC
Bill Goldberg On If WWE Has Contacted Him About A Return, Brock Lesnar Fighting At UFC 200
New UFC Champ On Brock Lesnar's Chances At UFC 200, Mark Hunt Continues "Juicing" Allegations, More
Ticket Sales To New Japan G1 Climax Events In Tokyo Selling Well, Final Night Sold Out
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Tapings For This Week
Former WWE Writer On Vince McMahon Wanting To Make Out With Former Diva On-Screen, Making It Happen
Roman Reigns Was Ordered To Apologize In Front Of The Locker Room, How Much Suspension Will Cost Him
Top WWE Superstar Returning For The WWE Draft, Backstage Update On Randy Orton's WWE Status
CM Punk On If He Will Ever Return To Pro Wrestling, Daniel Bryan's Retirement, More (Audio)
Steve Austin Says Current WWE Product Lacks Realism, Suggests Seth Rollins Curb Stomp Angle
Randy Orton Return Update, Paul Heyman On If Brock Lesnar Needs To Avenge Goldberg Loss, The Shield
Absent WWE Star Returning To The Ring, Historic WCW Nitro Added To WWE Network, Lilian Garcia