|By Marc Middleton | January 28, 2013 | Comments|
Winner: John Cena
- After the match, Cena takes the mic and talks about winning the Royal Rumble. Cena says when someone wins the Royal Rumble, the next step is to issue a challenge to the champion they want to face. Cena says this is his most difficult step. A "Cena sucks" chant breaks out. Rock talks about CM Punk and The Rock. He says Punk has been impossible for him to beat for two years now. Cena talks about his first match with The Rock that he lost. Cena says his once in a lifetime moment was stolen. Cena asks should he choose the World Heavyweight title because he has better odds. Or does he challenge either WWE Champion Rock or WWE Champion Punk. Cena goes to make his announcement and looks up at the WrestleMania 29 sign. The crowd chant for Rocky. Cena challenges the WWE Champion. Cena sends a message to Rock and Punk, calling them marked men. The Shield's music hits and out comes Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. They beat Cena down despite his efforts. Out comes Sheamus to make the save but they beat him down also. Ryback is out next to a big pop. Ryback tosses Ambrose and Rollins. He fights with Reigns but they beat him down and throw him into the steel steps. Sheamus comes back but they lay him out on the floor also. The Shield pose in the ring but Cena attacks from behind. They beat him back down as the crowd chants for The Rock. They hit the triple powerbomb on Cena in the middle of the ring. The Shield escape through the crowd, leaving Sheamus, Ryback and Cena laid out. We go to commercial.
- Vickie is backstage spinning the wheel again. It lands on Lingerie Pillow Fight but we see Tensai and Brodus Clay standing there. Tensai says no, he's a monster and walks off. Vickie says there's no way she's doing that tonight. She tells Clay to spin another wheel and it lands on a Dance Off. Clay says he will inform Tensai of the change and walks off.
- Cole shows us a video with highlights from the Royal Rumble Fan Fest.
- We go to the ring and out first comes Brodus Clay with Cameron and Naomi. They dance their way to the ring as we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Jerry Lawler is in the ring with Tensai, Clay, Cameron and Naomi. Tensai is wearing a robe. He says he's ready to get this over with. Tensai takes the robe off and he's wearing lingerie. Clay never informed him of the stipulation change. Lawler informs Tensai this is a Dance Off. Tensai throws a fit and picks his rear end again. Clay is up first and he does his usual dance. Tensai is up next but he doesn't want to dance. Lawler talks him into it. Tensai starts dancing and really gets into it. We see Ron Simmons watching backstage on a monitor. He lets out a big "Damn!" and Tensai leaves the ring with his head covered in shame.
- Alberto Del Rio is backstage with Ricardo Rodriguez and Vickie Guerrero to spin the wheel. It lands on a Bodyslam Challenge. His opponent will be Big Show. Del Rio says anything can happen in Vegas. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and out comes Ricardo Rodriguez. He introduces World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio for a Bodyslam Challenge. Out next is his opponent Big Show.
Before the challenge can begin, Show knocks Ricardo out of the way and attacks Del Rio. Show knocks Del Rio out with a WMD punch and then hits Ricardo. Show pulls out a roll of duct tape and tapes Del Rio's arm to the middle rope. Show roughs up Ricardo in the corner and hits a big chop to the chest. Show continues the assault and makes Del Rio watch. Another big chop to the chest. Show takes Ricardo outside and tosses him into the fan barrier. Del Rio screams at Show and tries to break free from the duct tape. A "Big Show sucks" chant breaks out. Show slams Ricardo in front of Del Rio and taunts him. Show stomps away on Del Rio now. Show reinforces the tape on Del Rio's arm. Show with another big chop to Ricardo's chest. Show taunts Del Rio some more and drops Ricardo with a big knockout punch. Del Rio kicks at Show but Show blocks it and trips him. Show with kicks to the back now. Del Rio finally goes down after a big knockout punch from Show. The crowd boos Big Show as he leaves Del Rio and Rodriguez laid out. We go to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE Stars Who Changed Their Entrance Themes (Video), DX Member Turns 49, CSR On Enzo Amore's Future
Samoa Joe On If He's Allowed To Mention TNA Or ROH In Interviews
Carmella And Other WWE Stars To Appear On Rap Battle Show, WWE Stars Tour Paris, Tyler Breeze Games
Tenille Dashwood On Life After WWE, Cody Rhodes Giving Her Advice, Billie Kay And Peyton Royce
WWE Interviewer Cracks Sami Zayn - Royal Wedding Joke, Pete Dunne Celebrates Milestone, Total Bellas
NJPW BOTSJ Results (Night 3): Will Ospreay Takes On ACH, Flip Gordon In Action
Sound Off Reactions On If Ronda Rousey Will Defeat Nia Jax At WWE Money In The Bank
Ivelisse Talks Dealing With Backstage Politics In Wrestling
Former WWE Wrestler Tom Magee Severely Beaten Over Parking Dispute
Rob Van Dam Gives Up Dog's Ashes In Divorce Settlement
Randy Orton Undergoes Successful Surgery
Hulk Hogan Reveals His Three Biggest Moments In WWE
Young Bucks On Why They Wouldn't Sign With WWE Now, AJ Styles Wanting Them To Join WWE With Him
Daniel Bryan Has Surprising Response To The Miz's "He's Not At My Level" Comments
Randy Orton WWE Return Update, Triple H Hypes UK Title Tournament, The New Day Book Signing Video
WWE Deletes Ronda Rousey - Goldust Video, Mauro Ranallo's Theme Song Released, The Blue Meanie