ROH News: Final Battle 2012: Doomsday Now Available, Latest Edtion Of INSIDE ROH And More
|By Christian Miller | January 30, 2013 | Comments|
Source: ROHWrestling- On March 2nd, at 11th Anniversary in Chicago Ridge, live via iPPV, ROH World Champion Kevin Steen will defend his championship against Jay Lethal. Lethal's ban from competing for the title during Steen's reign was lifted this past weekend on Ring of Honor Wrestling TV when Lethal confronted Steen and SCUM, and Steen accepted his challenge. Tickets are available for purchase here, and you can find more info about purchasing the iPPV here.
- The American Wolves (Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards) will fight The Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero and Alex Koslov) at 11th Anniversary in Chicago Ridge as well. Additionally, Romero and Koslov are set to make an appearance at March 3rd's TV tapings in Chicago Ridge, the day after 11th Anniversary. GA tickets are only $10 until tomorrow, and $15 after that. Pick up your tickets here.
- Ring of Honor makes its way back to Baltimore this Saturday for another round of TV tapings. Just signed to compete are Grizzly Redwood and Rhett Titus. Additionally, Shelton Benjamin will be making a return, according to Charlie Haas. Tickets are on sale now.
- Nigel McGuinness expects Matt Hardy to return the ROH Television Title to Adam Cole at Baltimore's TV tapings, or face serious consequences.
- Truth Martini will be on commentary for the semi final matches of the Top Prospect Tournament at Baltimore's TV tapings. Apparently, Martini has a particular interest in the tournament.
- Steve Corino and Rhino will be competing in a tag team match at the TV tapings in Baltimore.
- "Final Battle 2012: Doomsday" is now available for DVD purchase. Matches included are Kevin Steen vs. El Generico: Ladder War IV, Matt Hardy vs. Adam Cole, Rhett Titus and BJ Whitmer vs. WGTT: NYC Street Fight and Michael Elgin vs. Roderick Strong.
- Since Charlie Haas' on air interruption prevented INSIDE ROH from airing on Ring of Honor Wrestling TV this past week, the latest edition is now available on YouTube.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.