|By Marc Middleton | January 31, 2013 | Comments|
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter- Here is the current line-up of the major players running the direction of WWE:
* Vince McMahon, Chairman of the Board and CEO
* Kevin Dunn, Executive Vice President, Television Production
* George Barrios, Chief Financial Officer
* Paul Levesque (Triple H), Executive Vice President, Talent
* Michael Luisi, WWE Studios President; Executive Vice President, Business Development; General Counsel
* Stephanie McMahon (who has dropped the McMahon-Levesque last name she had been using), Executive Vice President, Creative
* Michelle Wilson, Chief Marketing Officer
- Here is the list of straight salaries for 2012:
* Vince McMahon, $1.1 million
* Barrios, $575,000
* Dunn, $800,000
* Levesque, $500,000
* Wilson, $575,000
Those employees will also earn another 25% to 200% of that total based on company profitability as set forth at different levels. The totals for 2012 aren't in yet so the amount of bonuses they will get has not been determined.
As far as stock ownership goes, Vince currently owns 39,722,641 shares worth $334 million. Stephanie's stock is currently worth $31.78 million. Shane McMahon's stock is worth $15.55 million and Triple H's stock is worth $405,227.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE Star Busted Open At SmackDown, What Happened After Tapings, Seth Rollins, Bella Contests
Details On WWE's New Partnership With ESPN, Seth Rollins Appears With Coach On SportsCenter
The Rock Tweets With Wrestling Stars, The Bella Twins On WWE Main Event, Booker T's ROW Video
Backstage Talk On John Cena Possibly Filming A New Project During His Time Away From WWE
Becky Lynch On WWE Divas Main Eventing Pay-Per-Views, Her Passion For Pro Wrestling, More
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Rumor On A WWE Diva Filming A Movie, Tyler Breeze Wins WWE Dark Match, Sasha Banks - Xavier Woods
Major WWE - ESPN Announcement Coming Soon?, WrestleMania 32
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Seth Rollins Vs. Kane, John Cena Defends, Paige, More
WWE Interested In Bringing Alberto Del Rio Back
Reason For John Cena Taking Time Away From WWE Revealed?
Backstage Update On John Cena Taking Time Away From WWE, What He's Saying