|By Kian Terani | January 31, 2013 | Comments|
Hogan says he always does the right thing when his family is concerned and reinstates Bully. Hogan says that he sometimes gets confused between business and family and makes a match for next week: 2 Members of Aces & 8's vs. Sting & Bully in a Tables Match. Hogan puts out his hand and Bully. Hogan pushes Brooke toward Bully and gives the 'thumbs-up.'
- Velvet Sky is on her way to the ring.
- Dixie's announcement is NEXT.
- Dixie Carter tells us in a video that Impact TV tapings are going on the road permanently starting March 14 from Chicago. She thanks everyone for making Impact a global success.
- Velvet Sky makes her way to the ring in her old gear. She calls out Terra and Jesse, the two people responsible for her not being Knockouts Champion. Tara and Jesse come to the ring. Velvet says she has gotten a partner. James Storm's music hits.
Open Fight Night: Tara & Jesse vs. Velvet Sky & James Storm
Jesse backs Storm in the corner and pushes him. Storm pushes back and they trade shots. Tara provides the distraction and Jesse takes over in the corner with stomps. Taryn is the referee by the way. The crowd gets behind Storm and he hits Closing Time on Jesse. They both tag out and Velvet starts a flurry on Tara. Tara kicks out at 2. Velvet hits a faceplant and Storm comes in for another Closing Time on Jesse. Velvet hits her double underhook on Tara for the win.
Winners by pin: Velvet Sky & James Storm
- We return to footage of Jeff Hardy's attack by Aces & 8's from last week. Tenay says that Hardy has been checked out by doctors and we will have more information after an MRI next week.
- Moments Ago: Hogan, with Brooke, talks about Bully not being such a bad guy. He says Bully is now his family and they are in this together. Brooke says the table stipulation was like giving candy to a kid.
- We go to crowd shots as they send to footage form LockDown with Angle vs. Anderson.
- We go Mr. Anderson in the back and he says Aces & 8's have shown him more brotherhood than he's received in the entire his time at TNA. He stares into the camera and tells Angle that he's not leaving the same way he came.
- Samoa Joe is laid out in the back on the floor with a turned-over couch as Wes and Garett crouch over him. Angle comes in and wonders what happened. He tells Garett to stay with him and get the paramedics and Wes to go with him. Garett lazily calls for a doctor as we go to break.
- We're back for Mr. Anderson's entrance through the side. Kurt Angle comes down with Wes Briscoe and enters the ring.
Cage Match: Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson
Anderson goes right at Angle and stomps him to the mat. There are camera holes in the cage. Anderson keeps the pressure on Angle. Angle hits a dropkick off the 2nd buckle and they are both on the mat. Angle hits some clotheslines and a German Suplex. Anderson counters the Angle Slam and hits a rolling front Senton for 2. Anderson sends Angle hard into the cage and continues to stomp him. Angle reverses and sends Anderson in to the steel and hits the Angle Slam for 2. We go to break.
- We're back to action as they continue to go back-and-forth. Angle and Anderson trade shots on the top rope. Anderson falls and pulls Angle down with him. Anderson tries to climb the cage but is cut-off by Angle who hits the Angle Slam from the top rope. Angle slowly goes in for the cover for 2. Anderson hits the Mic Check from out of nowhere for 2 consecutive near-falls. Angle hits a powerbomb from off the cage for 2. Angle applies the Ankle Lock and Anderson taps.
Winner by submission: Kurt Angle
Wes Briscoe smiles from the ramp. A masked man scales the cage as Wes enters the cage and locks it. Kurt faces off with the masked man and he removes his mask. It is Garett Bischoff. Angle looks at Wes and he says he doesn't know anything about it. Angle charges Garett but Wes clips his knee from behind. Taz says he loves when a plan comes together. Wes takes off his coat and reveals the Aces & 8's vest. Garett holds Angle for Wes to mow down and vice versa. Taz says they just wanted to isolate Angle in the cage. He says these two young guys get it. We see a replay and Garret and Wes stand tall as we go off the air.
What are your thoughts on tonight's show? Sound off below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
UFC Fight Night 79 Results: Former Champion Leaving UFC, Ben Henderson In Big Fight, Bonuses, More
Photos: Matt Hardy Bleeds, Who Won The First-Ever Hardy Vs. Jeff Jarrett Match?
Jim Ross Blogs About Stars WWE Can Bring In For WrestleMania 32, Daniel Bryan Not Getting Cleared
Daniel Bryan's Trainer Talks About Working With Shawn Michaels, His Attitude, Training Bryan, More
Most Personal WWE Grudges Of All-Time, Xavier Woods And JoJo Play Power Rangers, More
Sound Off: What Will Be The WWE Championship Match At WrestleMania 32?
William Regal Reveals His Favorite Wrestling Moment; Talks Dressing In Drag On RAW, More
Raven On Why He Recently Sued WWE, Drinking With Shane McMahon, Impressing Vince McMahon, More
WWE Legend Pulled Due To Health, The Wyatts Vs. The Dudleyz, The Undertaker Gets WWE DVD Cover
Kurt Angle Talks About His Best Friends In WWE, Brock Lesnar Demanding To Lose To Him, Best Workers
NJPW Owner Says New WWE Signing Is A "Massive Shame", New WWE Coach Helping To Teach English?
Solomon Crowe's First Tweet Since Release, ECW Original Injured In Car Accident, WWE NXT DVD Note