Re-Post: Impact Results (with Tons Of Video)
|By Kian Terani | February 01, 2013 | Comments|
Winner by pin: Joseph Park
Robbie T. check son Robbie E. at ringside as Park celebrates and slaps hands with the fans in Manchester.
- Hulk Hogan arrives in the back.
- We go to the ring with Bobby Roode and Austin Aries. Aries says the two most valuable members of the roster continue to be robbed. Aries says he and Roode are going to win all the gold, including the Knockouts Title. They are going to start out with the easiest titles to win: the Tag Titles. Chavo & Hernandez interrupt. Chavo says they have to be a team to win the tag team titles and proposes to fight. Aries says if one of them beats Chavo or Hernandez then they will get a title shot. Aries tells Roode to let him take care of this.
Open Fight Night: Austin Aries vs. Chavo Guerrero
They go back-and-forth as we go to commercial. Chavo sends Aries in as we return; Aries puts on the brakes and ducks to the floor. Chavo takes Roode out from inside the ring and Aries runs in the ring and flies out on Chavo. Aries takes over on Chavo in the ring. Chavo fights back but Aries keeps him under control and gets a couple of near-falls. We get dueling Aries-Chavo chants as Aries hits a nice back bodydrop and goes up top for a Frogsplash but Chavo moves. Chavo hits a nice standing dropkick and a back bodydrop. Chavo hits the 3 Amigos and connects with the Frogsplash but Roode gets on the apron which brings Hernandez in and the ref is distracted.
Aries hits a running dropkick to the face of Chavo in the corner and the Brain Buster for the win.
Winner by pin: Austin Aries
Aries and Roode argue up the ramp.
- In the back, Brooke tells Bully that Hogan is here and they nervously hold hands and walk as we go to break.
- We're back to more shots from Manchester.
- Kurt Angle talks about Mr. Anderson joining Aces & 8's and how he wants to get his hands on him. He is in the back with Samoa Joe, Garett Bischoff, and Wes Briscoe. Joe tells Angle he will get Anderson in the cage one on one. Wes and Garett chime in but Joe says they don't need their help and he will handle it. Joe leaves. Angle tells them that Joe is exactly the guy he needs and sends them on their way.
- A Brooke-Bully video is shown.
- Bully and Brooke make their way to the ring. Bully says he loves Brooke and it is that love that got him suspended by her dad. He tells Hulk they are family now and they have a common enemy in Aces & 8's. Bully says there is only one man that can get Hogan to reinstate him. He starts a 'Sting' chant and The Icon's music hits.
Sting takes in the chants and says it feels good to be back in the UK. Sting says he doesn't quite have the stroke to get Hogan out here but the crowd does. He starts a 'Hogan' chant. Hogan's music finally hits after a pause and subsequent 'boos.' Hogan slowly walks down the ramp and gets in the ring. Hogan gets a loud response. Sting says they got a war zone going on and he can't think of any place better to make things right with Bully Ray right now.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.