|By Marc Middleton | February 01, 2013 | Comments|
* Jinder Mahal vs. The Great Khali
* Damien Sandow vs. Sheamus
* Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio
Kofi Kingston will also be in action against a returning Superstar.
WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight's show:
* What does Booker T have planned for the World Heavyweight Title?
* In a week of blockbuster returns, who, if anyone, might be coming back to SmackDown?
* How will The Shield respond to being connected to Paul Heyman?
* What's next for Team Rhodes Scholars?
Full WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0129/559974/spoilers-wwe-smackdown-results" target="_blank">WWE SmackDown spoilers are here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
News And Notes From Mick Foley's "Cheap Pops" WWE Network Taping At Full Sail University
Three More WWE NXT Wrestlers Cut
TNA Impact Wrestling Results: Kurt Angle Defeated, Kong Vs. Terrell, Mickie James' Announcement
WWE Releases Two NXT Wrestlers
WWE Considering Releasing DVDs On Eric Bischoff, Lex Luger, The Dudley Boyz & Other Stars
Drew Galloway Talks About Going From WrestleMania To Smaller Crowds, Wrestling In Scotland
ESPN Win In Wrestling Footage Case Upheld On Appeal
Kevin Nash Says Undertaker Almost Joined WCW In 2000, Scott Hall Rips Chris Jericho, More
Triple H Talks About The Notion That He Buries People, Common Misconceptions In Wrestling
Backstage Update On Daniel Bryan Being Injured, Possibly Missing WWE's Payback Pay-Per-View
** SPOILERS ** WWE NXT Tapings Airing In April And May
Top WWE Star Works With A Bad Fever, WWE Stockholder Meeting, Notes For Tonight's NXT Tapings