|By Marc Middleton | February 01, 2013 | Comments|
* Jinder Mahal vs. The Great Khali
* Damien Sandow vs. Sheamus
* Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio
Kofi Kingston will also be in action against a returning Superstar.
WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight's show:
* What does Booker T have planned for the World Heavyweight Title?
* In a week of blockbuster returns, who, if anyone, might be coming back to SmackDown?
* How will The Shield respond to being connected to Paul Heyman?
* What's next for Team Rhodes Scholars?
Full WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0129/559974/spoilers-wwe-smackdown-results" target="_blank">WWE SmackDown spoilers are here.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Today In Wrestling History 8/2: Ron Simmons Wins WCW Title, Famous 1996 G1 Climax Kicks Off
Roddy Piper On The Rock And Current Talent Showing Him Respect In One Of His Final Interviews
Update On New Gimmicks For Several WWE Talents
Daniel Bryan Talks Reaction To WWE Firing In 2010, If He Would Retire After Having A Child, More
More Dana White Backlash, CM Punk On Wrestling Being "Fake," Bully Ray Wants Apology, More
Former TNA Star Wants WrestleMania Moment; Talks His Faith, More
Tough Enough's Patrick And Mada Team Up In Indy Match (Video), Patrick Says He Equals Ratings
Breaking News: "Rowdy" Roddy Piper Dead At 61
Rob Van Dam Confirms His WWE Status, Comments On Possibly Retiring From The Ring
WWE Officials Reportedly Want Tough Enough Competitor To Be Eliminated Next Tuesday
WWE Star Takes Homeless Couple To Restaurant, Returns With Big Group Due To "Distant" Manager
UFC 190: Rousey Vs. Correia Recap: Ronda Rousey Continues To Make History