ROH News: New Stipulation For Briscoes Vs. WGTT, Final Battle DVD And More
|By Christian Miller | February 01, 2013 | Comments|
Source: ROHWrestling- Final Battle 2012 is available on DVD in the ROH store now! Matches included are Steen vs. Generico- Ladder War IV, Hardy vs. Cole, Strong against Elgin, SCUM vs. Briscoes vs. Caprice Coleman and Cedric Alexander and more.
- 11th Anniversary will be live on iPPV from Chicago Ridge on March 2nd. ROH World Champion Kevin Steen will defend against Jay Lethal, The American Wolves take on The Forever Hooligans, Adam Cole will defend against the winner of the Top Prospect Tournament, Roderick Strong will battle Michael Elgin in a 2 Out Of 3 Falls match and more! Tickets are available now, or you can find more iPPV info here.
- The next day, ROH will be holding a special TV taping in Chicago. Buy your tickets now to see all the 11th Anniversary fallout.
- Tomorrow, Ring of Honor returns to Baltimore for the second TV tapings there of 2013. Tickets are on sale now, and will be available at the door. Buy yours now, as ROH won't return to the city until June.
- The 6 Man Grudge match taking place tomorrow in Baltimore (Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly and Roderick Strong against The American Wolves and Michael Elgin, has a lot of people excited.
- Tomorrow, the semi finals and finals of the Top Prospect Tournament will occur.
- Kevin Steen will be live tomorrow from Baltimore to discuss rumors about a possible attitude change.
- The Briscoes will defend their ROH World Tag Team Titles against WGTT tomorrow in Baltimore, with the stipulation that if WGTT loses, they must disband and never team in Ring of Honor again.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.