- The latest edition of INSIDE ROH is now available on Ring of Honor's YouTube channel. It didn't air on TV due to Charlie Haas' cheeseburger incident.
- This week on Ring of Honor Wrestling TV, the new number one contender's to the Briscoe's titles at 11th Anniversary will be decided in a Tag Team Gauntlet match. The match will be The American Wolves vs. Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly vs. SCUM vs. The Bravado Brothers. Additionally, Tadarius Thomas faces Antonio Thomas in the Top Prospect Tournament, Roderick Strong takes on Grizzly Redwood and Michael Elgin will go one on one with Mike Bennett.
- The 2/9 episode of Ring of Honor Wrestling TV is still available for early purchase for the small price of $1.99. Pick yours up here!
- Ring of Honor will be returning to Cincinnati on February 16th. The main event will be ROH World Champion Kevin Steen, Steve Corino and Jimmy Jacobs against ROH World TV Champion Adam Cole, Davey Richards and Michael Elgin in a 6 Man Elimination War with no time limit. Tickets are available here.
- National Pro Wrestling Day is today at the Derby Ink Gardens in Philadelphia. Admission is free, and wrestlers/matches from ROH, Chikara, Wrestling is Fun and more will be featured. The Briscoes will be defending their tag titles against SCUM to represent Ring of Honor. Visit www.nationalprowrestlingday.com for more info.
- On May 4th, Ring of Honor will be heading to Toronto for Canada's first live event of 2013. Tickets are on sale here. Furthermore, the next day Ring of Honor will be hosting a special TV taping, Canada's first ever.
- Supercard of Honor VII will be live on iPPV on April 5th. The next day, ROH will be holding New York's first ever TV tapings. Pick up your tickets here.
- The latest edition of Ring of Honor Wrestling TV is now available to Ringside Members. BJ Whitmer challenges Adam Cole for his TV title, Matt Hardy goes one on one with Rhett Titus, Silas Young goes against Adam Page in the Top Prospect Tournament and Jay Lethal confronts Kevin Steen.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.