Welcome to the WrestlingInc.com WWE Saturday Morning Slam Recap.
- We open with the show's theme and crowd shots. Today, Zack Ryder faces Dolph Ziggler. Footage is shown of their confrontation last week. Will Ryder be up to the task?
- We go to the ring for Dolph Ziggler's entrance with Big E and AJ. Josh Mathews is joined by Kofi at ringside. Zack Ryder makes his entrance.
Zack Ryder vs. Dolph Ziggler
Ziggler backs him into the corner and misses wildly with a swing after the break. Ryder sends Ziggler in and Ziggler goes to the floor to regroup. Ziggler takes Ryder's legs out from under him and struts around the ring like Ric Flair. Ryder clotheslines Ziggler over the top and follows up with a crossbody as we go to break.
- Dolph Ziggler brings us a PSA to not try this at home.
- Ryder comes up empty in the ring and AJ is pleased at ringside as he is laid out across the top rope. Ziggler does sit-ups with his feet tucked under Ryder. Ryder works up from a rest-hold and hits a faceplant on Ziggler. Ryder comes off the top with a dropkick but misses with the Broski Boot. Ziggler hits the Zig Zag for the win.
Winner by pin: Dolph Ziggler
- Saturday Morning Spotlight: Wade Barrett
- We go to the ring for Barrett's entrance. Yoshi Tatsu is out next.
Wade Barrett vs. Yoshi Tatsu
Kofi says Yoshi kicks harder than anybody in the locker room. Barrett shows the Intercontinental title to Kofi from in the ring and kisses it. Kofi stands up and says he is trying to keep his composure. Yoshi takes Wade down in an armdrag and takes control. Yoshi uses his speed to keep Barrett under control as we take a break.
Yoshi is still in control as we return; the camera misses the move that Wade takes over with. Barrett continues to talk trash to Kofi at ringside which allows Yoshi to roll him up from behind for 2. Yoshi hits a flurry of quick offense and gets 2. Yoshi hits a big knee in the corner but Wade catches him in the middle and plants him in a side slam for the win.
Winner by pin: Wade Barrett
See you next week.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.