|By Kian Terani | February 02, 2013 | Comments|
- Josh Mathews wonders if this sets Rey and Cara up for the tag titles. JBL doesn't see why not. They send to footage from Big Show's beating of Ricardo Rodriguez from RAW.
- Matt Striker approaches Del Rio in the parking lot; Del Rio says he is just getting fresh air and wants to be left alone.
Jinder Mahal vs. The Great Khali
Khali hits chops to the chest. Jinder takes advantage of a distraction by Drew McIntyre and takes Khali off his feet. Khali hits a big boot out of the corner and follows up with chops to the head. Drew gets on the apron, is distracted by Natalya, and gets a chop to the head by Khali. Hornswoggle leads Heath Slater under the ring as Khali gets the pin in the ring.
Winner by pin: The Great Khali
Khali dances in the ring with Hornswoggle and Natalya.
- Teddy Long tells Booker in the back that it was his idea to bring Swagger back. Cody and Sandow come in and say they are dissolving their team but will remain friends. Sandow recites a poem and they embrace. Booker interrupts the "love-fest." He says he's glad they are pursuing their singles careers because Sandow has to face Sheamus tonight; the man he put though a table. Cody leaves and says he'll be with him in spirit. Booker says they went from Rhodes Scholars to road kill. He and Teddy have a good laugh.
- A WrestleMania promo is shown. We are 65 days away.
- The Brock Lesnar footage is shown again.
- We see Mr. McMahon being led-out on a stretcher with Stephanie at his side in the exclusive footage from WWE.com.
- Paul Heyman will be on MizTV this Monday on RAW.
- Damien Sandow faces Sheamus NEXT.
- They recap Cena's Rumble win and subsequent challenge of the WWE Champion and attack by The Shield
- We go to the ring for Sheamus' entrance. Sandow comes out and he walks to the ring faster than usual.
Sheamus vs. Damien Sandow
Sheamus' chest is all scratched-up. Sheamus takes over early and Sandow ducks to the floor. Sheamus brings him back in but Sandow gets the 1st-man-in advantage. Sandow continues with aggressive offense and drops the Elbow of Disdain for a 1 count. Sheamus reverses and looks for White Noise but settles for forearms in the ropes. The Shield's music hits to interrupt and they make their way through the crowd.
Rollins gets in first and Sheamus kicks him in the face. Ambrose and Reigns rush Sheamus and he puts up a fight. Reigns goes to the floor but he strikes Sheamus through the ropes and they start pounding him again. The crowd chants 'Feed Me More' as JBL does a wonderful job of putting The Shield over. They hit the triple bomb on Sheamus and we go to break.
- Randy Orton makes his way toward the ring. Wade Barrett is introduced.
Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett
The bell rings and Orton ducks a charging Wade and hits a dropkick as Wade goes out to regroup. Barrett lands shots on the way back in and lands a big boot to the face of Orton for 2. Wade hits knees on the apron and runs in for another big kick to Orton's face. He pulls Orton in under the ropes and gets 2. Orton fights out of a headlock and hits a flurry. Wade jumps to the floor to avoid the DDT in the ropes. Wade hits his elbow on the steel post and Orton delivers the DDT and the RKO for the win.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Will Ospreay Talks Criticism For His Match With Ricochet, Vader's Response, Pro Wrestling Tastes
How Was WWE SmackDown Viewership Without NBA Competition?
Kurt Angle Comments On WWE Reports
Kelly Kelly On Problems With Women's Wrestling Today, CM Punk, Vince McMahon, Possible WWE Return
Jim Ross On If Roman Reigns Should Remain In WWE Battleground Main Event, Kurt Angle - WWE Reports
The 50 Greatest Wrestlers Of The Last 50 Years: Who Is 26
** SPOILERS ** NXT Taping Results For The Next Three Weeks
ROH Best In The World Recap: Lethal Vs. Briscoe II, Roderick Strong's Last PPV, WCW Star Shows Up
News On When WWE Decided To Make Dean Ambrose Champion, Roman Reigns' Wellness Policy Violation
Backstage News On Why WWE And Cody Rhodes Have Had Recent Discussions
CM Punk Talks WWE Being Too Scripted, Who Was The Best Wrestler At Working Safe, More
** SPOILERS ** WWE CWC Tapings Airing In July And August
WWE's Original Plans For AJ Styles, Bullet Club And The Kliq Talk "Too Sweet" Gesture, Nash & Hall
Update On A Possible Kurt Angle WWE Return
The Rock On CM Punk's UFC Debut, Johnny Gargano Talks WWE CWC, Stephanie McMahon - John Cena
CM Punk Officially Set To Fight At UFC 203