ROH News: The Briscoes Go One On One, Lethal Signed For Cincinnati, More
|By Christian Miller | February 08, 2013 | Comments|
Source: ROHWrestling- Ring of Honor will be returning to Cincinnati in just a few days on February 16th. Jay Lethal vs. Tadarius Thomas has just been signed for the event. Tickets are available here.
- Truth Martini will be holding a special in ring gathering at ROH's live event in Cincinnati on February 16th entitled "HOOPLA."
- Ring of Honor's 11th Anniversary will be held on March 2nd from the Frontier Fieldhouse in Chicago Ridge. The already packed card will feature the main event of Jay Lethal against Kevin Steen for the ROH World Championship. Pick up your tickets here.
- The following day, March 3rd, from the same arena, Ring of Honor will be holding a special TV taping that showcases the fallout from 11th Anniversary. Matt Hardy, ACH and QT Marshall have all just been signed to the event. Pick up your tickets here.
- "Christopher Daniels: The Fallen Angel" is Ring of Honor's newest 2 disc DVD compilation. It features 18 full matches from Daniels' storied ROH career. Pick yours up here.
- This week's edition of Ring of Honor Wrestling TV features an 8 wrestler main event. The Briscoes team up with Caprice Coleman and Cedric Alexander to take on SCUM (Kevin Steen, Steve Corino, Jimmy Jacobs and Rhino). Other matches include MsChif vs. Athena and Matt Taven vs. ACH in the Top Prospect Tournament. ROH Match Maker Nigel McGuinness also confronts Matt Hardy and Adam Cole.
- Ring of Honor will be headed back to the Pittsburgh area and Richmond this coming April and May. On April 27th, ROH will be live from the Greater Richmond Convention Center in Richmond, and on May 11th ROH will be live from the Rostraver Ice Garden in Bell Vernon, PA. Tickets for both events are on sale now.
- In celebration of 11th Anniversary, Ring of Honor is offering matches from past Anniversary events for free. The first of these matches is Mark Briscoe vs. Jay Briscoe from February 8th, 2003.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.