WWE Live Event Results From Springfield (2/9) - CM Punk Injured?, Jericho Vs. Ziggler
|By Raj Giri||February 10, 2013 | Comments|
- Zack Ryder defeated Corey Graves with the Ruff Ryder.
- Tensai defeated Alex Riley. After the match, Riley claimed that his show was untied, and according to the WWE rulebook, he was entitled to a rematch. Tensai obliged and beat him again.
- WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn defeated Tamina with a spear.
- The New Age Outlaws defeated Team Rhodes Scholars.
- Justin Gabriel defeated David Otunga.
- Dolph Ziggler (with AJ and Big E Langston) vs. Chris Jericho in a fan's choice match was next. Lots of great action in and out of the ring. AJ was ejected for interfering after she grabbed Jericho's leg and refused to let go (so Dolph could catch his breath) and Big E got involved later -- once again saving saving Dolph from elimination. However, Jericho pulled off the win in the end... even though he basically had to fight all three!
- The Miz and Ryback defeated Antonio Cesaro and CM Punk after Ryback pinned Cesaro. According to a report on ProWrestling.net, Punk took a bad bump from the Miz and was was dropped on his head after a suplex by The Miz. Punk rolled out of the ring in obvious pain. According to the report, Punk was OK after the match, although he was sore.
Great show all the way around-exciting, very fun and entertaining! We had 4 front row seats and they were worth every penny! An important side note -- the performers were amazing, as always-but the refs also do so much to make it fun! Thanks to John Cone and Charles/Lil' Naitch for being such a great part of the show!
Garra Crews contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.