|By Raj Giri||February 10, 2013 | Comments|
- As noted earlier, ProWrestling.net reported that CM Punk took a bad bump from the Miz at last night's live event in Springfield, MO. According to the report, Punk was dropped on his head after a suplex by The Miz and rolled out of the ring in obvious pain. According to WrestlingINC.com reader Scott Rubidoux, who was at last night's event, Punk was indeed rattled by the suplex, but appeared fine a few minutes later.
- WWE.com is focusing on these five points for tomorrow's episode of Raw. We are looking for correspondents for tomorrow's show, so if you are attending it, please contact us by clicking here.
2. Can anyone control Brock Lesnar?
3. Who will Mark Henry target next?
4. Which returning Superstar is poised for a big 2013?
@WWENeeds2EndPG contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Meek Mill - Drake Beef WWE Connection, Celebrity Comments On WWE Angle, JBL Teases Big Announcement
Mini Documentary About WWE - Indy Wrestling, PWS Episode WIth Kevin Owens, Mid-Atlantic Fan Fest
Seth Rollins Appears On Daily Show Segment, Presents Jon Stewart With Championship Title
Spoiler: Two Title Matches Revealed For TNA's Bound Glory Pay-Per-View
** SPOILERS ** TNA Impact Wrestling And Xplosion Tapings From 7/30/15
JTG Talks Preferring Vince McMahon To Triple H, Working With Paul Heyman, Heat In WWE, CTC Angle
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offers His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy
Bray Wyatt's Sister Reportedly Gets A WWE Tryout
Backstage Update On Sting And WWE SummerSlam, Why WWE Wanted Sting On Roman Reigns' Team, More
WWE Diva Announces Her Retirement
John Cena Undergoes Surgery, Why Match Was Nixed On WWE SmackDown
More Racist Comments From Hulk Hogan During Conversation With Son Surface