|By Raj Giri||February 10, 2013 | Comments|
- As noted earlier, ProWrestling.net reported that CM Punk took a bad bump from the Miz at last night's live event in Springfield, MO. According to the report, Punk was dropped on his head after a suplex by The Miz and rolled out of the ring in obvious pain. According to WrestlingINC.com reader Scott Rubidoux, who was at last night's event, Punk was indeed rattled by the suplex, but appeared fine a few minutes later.
- WWE.com is focusing on these five points for tomorrow's episode of Raw. We are looking for correspondents for tomorrow's show, so if you are attending it, please contact us by clicking here.
2. Can anyone control Brock Lesnar?
3. Who will Mark Henry target next?
4. Which returning Superstar is poised for a big 2013?
@WWENeeds2EndPG contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Top WWE NXT Star On SmackDown, Charlotte Wins Dark Match, Neville On Main Event, RAW Top 10
Bill Goldberg Praises The Undertaker, Talks About Turning Heel In WCW
Former Head Of UFC PR Discusses Her Role In Brock Lesnar's Announcement To Stay With WWE
** LIVE SPOILERS ** For This Week's WWE SmackDown
NXT Champion Kevin Owens Works Dark Match Before Tonight's WWE Main Event Tapings
** SPOILERS ** WWE Main Event Results For This Week
Jim Ross Blogs On TNA's Silence Being "Irresponsible," Samoa Joe's Contract, His Shows In NYC And DC
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Dean Ambrose Arrested, John Cena Defends, More
CM Punk-WWE Shop Update, WWE Hall Of Famer Asks WWE For Retirement Match, Superstar Challenges Celeb
WWE Takes New Shot At CM Punk On Shop Site?, Chris Jericho Hacked Again, New Name For NXT Group
WWE Superstars Crash Wedding After Live Event, Photo Of Reunited WWE Divas, Boogeyman Scares People
Scott Steiner Talks Wrestling Today Being Hard To Watch, Why Fans Watch, Brock Lesnar, WWE Pay, More