|By Raj Giri||February 10, 2013 | Comments|
- As noted earlier, ProWrestling.net reported that CM Punk took a bad bump from the Miz at last night's live event in Springfield, MO. According to the report, Punk was dropped on his head after a suplex by The Miz and rolled out of the ring in obvious pain. According to WrestlingINC.com reader Scott Rubidoux, who was at last night's event, Punk was indeed rattled by the suplex, but appeared fine a few minutes later.
- WWE.com is focusing on these five points for tomorrow's episode of Raw. We are looking for correspondents for tomorrow's show, so if you are attending it, please contact us by clicking here.
2. Can anyone control Brock Lesnar?
3. Who will Mark Henry target next?
4. Which returning Superstar is poised for a big 2013?
@WWENeeds2EndPG contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Four Horsewomen & WWE Legend Attend PWG BOLA Finals, Max Landis Buys Everyone Pizza, More
PWG Battle Of Los Angeles Night 3 Results (8/30): And Your Winner Is...
Rock Tweets Indy Team, Brock Lesnar In New York Times, Funny Sasha Banks And Big E Video
WWE Teasing Team BAD Interference In Beat The Clock Challenge, Sasha Banks Wants Title Opportunity
More Controversial Social Media Posts From WWE NXT Diva Zahra Schreiber Uncovered
WWE Live Event Results From Tallahassee (8/30): Braun Strowman Destroys, Heath Slater Attacks, More
Team PCB Reacts To RAW News, Daniel Bryan Buys A Composting Toilet, Hulk Hogan On Donald Trump