Re-Post: WWE RAW Results With Tons Of Video
|By Marc Middleton | February 12, 2013 | Comments|
Rollins says Cena will fail again at Elimination Chamber. Ambrose says that's right because Cena is a failure. That's why they don't like him. Ambrose says Cena is a philosophy. It's what he fails to do. Reigns says they are the solution to the John Cena problem. Rollins says they have a chance on Sunday to fix a decade of injustice. Ambrose says Ryback, Cena and Sheamus might not walk out of the pay-per-view. They call Cena and friends to the ring one more time. The lights go out and when they come back on, The Shield is brawling with Cena, Ryback and Sheamus. They clear the ring. Cena, Sheamus and Ryback continue the assault on the floor and into the crowd. Cena fights Rollins up the steps until Rollins runs off. Cena's music hits as he poses with the fans. Ryback and Sheamus have chased off Reigns and Ambrose. They stand with the fans and start a "feed me more" chant.
- We get a look back at earlier when Paul Heyman opened the show.
Damien Sandow vs. Alberto Del Rio
We go to the ring and out first comes Damien Sandow. Sandow cuts a promo on the way to the ring and disses the Grammys. Sandow starts ripping Nashville and country music. Next, Ricardo Rodriguez begins the introduction for World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio.
Sandow strikes first and beats Del Rio down. Sandow hits the Elbow of Disdain. Del Rio with clotheslines and a backbreaker now. Del Rio with a superkick to the mouth for a 2 count. Del Rio ducks a clothesline and goes for the cross armbreaker for the quick win.
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
- After the match, Del Rio takes the mic and says the talking and games are over this Sunday. Del Rio says then he's going to WrestleMania and goes back to celebrating.
- Still to come, The Rock. We see Wade Barrett walking to the ring when he's attacked by Bo Dallas. Dallas tosses Barrett into production boxes and starts hitting him on the floor. WWE officials and security come over but Dallas gets in one more shot before we go to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get another vignette for Fandango.
Kofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett
Back from the break and out first comes Kofi Kingston. WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett is out next selling the attack from Bo Dallas moments ago. Barrett dominates most of the match until Kofi makes a comeback from the top. 2 count by Kofi. Kofi with a kick to the face and a high crossbody for a close 2 count. Barrett dumps Kofi to the apron but he springboards in on his feet. Barrett catches Kofi with Winds of Change for a 2 count.
Barrett prepares for the Bullhammer elbow but Kofi ducks it. Barrett ducks Trouble in Paradise and goes to the floor. Kofi follows but Barrett traps him in the apron and nails the elbow. Barrett brings it back in the ring for the pin.
Winner: Wade Barrett
- After the match, Barrett yells for Bo Dallas to come to the ring.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.