Rock - CM Punk Poll Results, Road Dogg & Brodus Clay Duel On Latest JBL & Cole Show (Video)

- In our recent poll asking who will leave Sunday's Elimination Chamber pay-per-view, 74% of you voted for the Rock, while the remaining 26% picked CM Punk.

- Road Dogg and Brodus Clay went head-to-head in the SUPERStar Search on the latest episode of The JBL & Cole Show, you can watch it below:

Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.

WrestlingInc.com is the largest independently owned wrestling website in the world (Source: Alexa). Follow us (@WrestlingInc) on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook:

« Previous Headline | Comment | Main | Next Headline »

comments powered by Disqus

MOST POPULAR

Will Michael Sam accepts WWE's invitation and appear on RAW next Monday?
Yes, he will appear live on the show
Yes, he will appear via satellite or taped segment
No