|By Marc Middleton | February 18, 2013 | Comments|
Sin Cara vs. Mark Henry
Sin Cara is in the ring waiting as Mark Henry makes his way out.
Cara ducks a shot and goes to work with kicks. Henry knocks him down and tosses him into the corner. Henry beats Cara up and stands on his back as the referee counts. Henry with a big splash in the corner. Cara with a kick to the face. Cara goes for another kick but Henry grabs him for a big running powerslam. Henry nails a World's Strongest Slam for the quick win.
Winner: Mark Henry
- After the match, Henry roughs up Cara and goes for another slam but out comes The Great Khali. Henry drops Cara and readies for Khali. Henry slides out to the floor before they can do anything. Henry mocks Khali's dancing from ringside. Henry runs his mouth at Khali and walks off.
- Back from the break and we get another vignette for Fandango.
No DQ Match: The Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro
We go to the ring and The Miz is in the ring with WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro. We see some highlights from their feud. The bell rings and Miz unloads on Cesaro and sends him out to the floor. Miz takes the fight to the floor but Cesaro throws him into the barrier. Cesaro rams Miz shoulder first into the ring post. Miz still is taped up like he was last night. Cesaro brings it back in the ring and grabs a steel chair.
Cesaro brings a kendo stick in. Cesaro whacks Miz with the stick and covers for a pin attempt. Cesaro props a steel chair up in the corner and goes back to work on Miz. Cesaro goes to ram his head into the chair but Miz counters. Cesaro fights him off but Miz rolls him up for 2. Cesaro with a kendo stick to the face for another 2 count. Cesaro uses a chair to tie up the shoulder now. Cesaro with another 2 count. Miz with a backbreaker. Cesaro turns it around again and hits uppercuts in the corner. Cesaro runs into a big boot. Cesaro cracks his knee into the chair and then gets dropped chest first into another chair. Miz locks in the Figure Four and Cesaro taps out for the non-title win.
Winner: The Miz
- Cole and Jerry Lawler talk about Jack Swagger winning the World Heavyweight Title. Swagger and Zeb Colter will speak later. We see a video from Zeb's YouTube page where he's talking about America and what it's become. Zeb says if you want a handout, he and Swagger will give you one in the form of a ticket right back to where you came from.
- Cole plugs Cena vs. Punk for next week's RAW. Still to come tonight, The Rock's championship celebration. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Kane and Daniel Bryan are backstage. Bryan says he doesn't feel comfortable teaming with Kane after what happened last night. Bryan says he asked Vickie for a singles match and he's facing Jack Swagger tonight. Bryan doesn't want Kane coming out with him. Kane says he will get his own match and doesn't want Bryan coming out with him. Kane says he doesn't deal well with snakes and Randy Orton appears, asking if someone is talking about him. Kane talks about stomping on snakes. Orton says there was a time when Kane would have scared him but he's a lot less intimidating now that he's hugging and doing group therapy. Orton says Kane is more like Barney the dinosaur these days. Bryan laughs. Kane turns back around and Orton is gone.
@JustBringIt99 contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Jim Ross On Paige's WWE In-Ring Career Reportedly Done, Goldberg, Changes In Impact Wrestling
Stephanie McMahon Talks Raw 25, Debut With "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Favorite Raw Moment
Drew Gulak On Working With Enzo Amore, WWE 205 Live Going On The Road, His Recent Success
The Rock Vs. Ric Flair In 2002, Xavier Woods Praises Kofi Kingston And Big E, WWE Shop Sale
Wrestler Issues Statement On Reports Of Her Departure From Impact Wrestling
Sasha Banks Says She's The "Greatest Women's Wrestler Ever"
WWE Stars Film TV Show (Photos), Ricochet's First WWE Twitter Beef, Jeff Jarrett Cage Match Video
Views From The Turnbuckle: The 7 Worst Crowd Chants In Wrestling
WWE Official Statement On A Possible Hulk Hogan Return
WWE Announces MVP And More Names For RAW 25 Show
Scott Hall Thinks He Might Be Wrestling At WWE RAW 25 This Monday
Alberto El Patron Says He Apologized To Triple H And Blames Paige For His Past Rants
Impact Star Fired For Refusing To Get Squashed, Backstage Update On Eddie Edwards' Status And Injury
Backstage Update On Ethan Carter III Returning To WWE And If He Can Keep His EC3 Name, Lashley - WWE
Why Bret Hart Won't Be Appearing At WWE RAW 25, Mick Foley's Status For The Show, Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan Is Now The Third Biggest Favorite To Win The Royal Rumble