|By Marc Middleton | February 19, 2013 | Comments|
Sin Cara vs. Mark Henry
Sin Cara is in the ring waiting as Mark Henry makes his way out.
Cara ducks a shot and goes to work with kicks. Henry knocks him down and tosses him into the corner. Henry beats Cara up and stands on his back as the referee counts. Henry with a big splash in the corner. Cara with a kick to the face. Cara goes for another kick but Henry grabs him for a big running powerslam. Henry nails a World's Strongest Slam for the quick win.
Winner: Mark Henry
- After the match, Henry roughs up Cara and goes for another slam but out comes The Great Khali. Henry drops Cara and readies for Khali. Henry slides out to the floor before they can do anything. Henry mocks Khali's dancing from ringside. Henry runs his mouth at Khali and walks off.
- Back from the break and we get another vignette for Fandango.
No DQ Match: The Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro
We go to the ring and The Miz is in the ring with WWE United States Champion Antonio Cesaro. We see some highlights from their feud. The bell rings and Miz unloads on Cesaro and sends him out to the floor. Miz takes the fight to the floor but Cesaro throws him into the barrier. Cesaro rams Miz shoulder first into the ring post. Miz still is taped up like he was last night. Cesaro brings it back in the ring and grabs a steel chair.
Cesaro brings a kendo stick in. Cesaro whacks Miz with the stick and covers for a pin attempt. Cesaro props a steel chair up in the corner and goes back to work on Miz. Cesaro goes to ram his head into the chair but Miz counters. Cesaro fights him off but Miz rolls him up for 2. Cesaro with a kendo stick to the face for another 2 count. Cesaro uses a chair to tie up the shoulder now. Cesaro with another 2 count. Miz with a backbreaker. Cesaro turns it around again and hits uppercuts in the corner. Cesaro runs into a big boot. Cesaro cracks his knee into the chair and then gets dropped chest first into another chair. Miz locks in the Figure Four and Cesaro taps out for the non-title win.
Winner: The Miz
- Cole and Jerry Lawler talk about Jack Swagger winning the World Heavyweight Title. Swagger and Zeb Colter will speak later. We see a video from Zeb's YouTube page where he's talking about America and what it's become. Zeb says if you want a handout, he and Swagger will give you one in the form of a ticket right back to where you came from.
- Cole plugs Cena vs. Punk for next week's RAW. Still to come tonight, The Rock's championship celebration. We go to commercial.
- Back from the break and Kane and Daniel Bryan are backstage. Bryan says he doesn't feel comfortable teaming with Kane after what happened last night. Bryan says he asked Vickie for a singles match and he's facing Jack Swagger tonight. Bryan doesn't want Kane coming out with him. Kane says he will get his own match and doesn't want Bryan coming out with him. Kane says he doesn't deal well with snakes and Randy Orton appears, asking if someone is talking about him. Kane talks about stomping on snakes. Orton says there was a time when Kane would have scared him but he's a lot less intimidating now that he's hugging and doing group therapy. Orton says Kane is more like Barney the dinosaur these days. Bryan laughs. Kane turns back around and Orton is gone.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Chris Jericho's Last WWE Date, Mick Foley Post-Surgery Scar, Kane's First Promo Without A Voice Box
Jim Ross Blogs On WWE Pushing Jinder Mahal, The One Thing Shinsuke Nakamura Is Missing, More
Impact Wrestling Recap (4/27): LAX-Decay Streetfight, Matt Sydal Debuts, Moose Has NFL Guests & More
Backstage News On Who Cody Rhodes Has Signed With
Sting On His Biggest WWE Regret, Which WWE Stars He Watches, What It Takes For Wrestlers To Succeed
Shinsuke Nakamura Teases Feud With AJ Styles, John Cena's Impressive Feat (Video), WWE Mystery Boxes
Christopher Daniels On Why WWE Won't Hire Him, AJ Styles' Success In WWE, Where He Wants To Retire
How Was Viewership For This Week's Total Divas Episode With The Wedding Of Rusev And Lana?
WWE SmackDown Results - New 1 Contenders Named, No DQ Match, Group Crashes The Main Event, More
Another Former Impact Wrestling Star May Be Signing With WWE
Backstage News On Vince McMahon Being Frustrated With Mauro Ranallo, Another Incident With JBL
Ryback On Jinder Mahal's New Physique And How He Got It
Jeff Hardy On Being Inebriated During Match With Sting, How Sting Was After, What Caused Drug Issues
Former WWE Wrestler Talks Working With Brock Lesnar In The Ring, What Lesnar Was Like Backstage
Backstage Incident At Sunday's Impact Wrestling Tapings Between Jarretts And Long Time Employee
How Jeff Hardy Could Remove One Of His WWE Wellness Policy Violations