|By Marc Middleton | February 19, 2013 | Comments|
* Michael Cole and The Miz are out for commentary.
* Big Show vs. The Usos in a handicap match is up next. Show gets a double pin after a double chokeslam.
* Brodus Clay is out next to face Big Show. Show gets the win with a knockout punch.
* The Great Khali is out next to face Show. Show hits a knockout punch that sends Khali out of the ring. He never makes it back in and gets counted out.
* The Miz leaves commentary and gets in the ring. Miz dropkicked Show out of the ring and hit a baseball slide. Show said "screw it" and walked out.
* Brad Maddox is interviewed backstage about working with Vickie Guerrero. He calls it the Bricky era.
* They show the Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter video about immigration again.
* Justin Gabriel is interviewed backstage when Titus O'Neil appears. This leads to a match next. Gabriel defeats Titus after a 450 Splash.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Backstage News On Top Indie Stars Starting With WWE Soon, WWE Looking For Latino Referees
Additional Notes On Why Grand Jury Indicted Jimmy Snuka On Murder Charges
Daniel Bryan Dances For Connor's Cure (Video), WWE Donating Money For Every Gold Twitter Avatar
Jim Ross Blogs About Jimmy Snuka Murder Arrest, New Day's Heel Heat, How He Watches Raw
UFC Legend Retires, 13 Fighters Cut By UFC, UFC 191 Videos
WWE NXT "Takeover: London" Start Time, Renee Young Preview, Summer Rae Photo, Devon Dudley
Charlotte Talks About Her Current WWE Position, Being Ric Flair's Daughter, Her Brother, More
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - Sting Returns, John Cena Cashes In, Beat The Clock, More
Dolph Ziggler On Rusev Dating Lana, WWE Tough Enough Future, Xavier Woods Talks To WWE Stars
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
WWE Releases Zahra Schreiber
Brock Lesnar's Opponent For WWE Network Special From Madison Square Garden Revealed