** SPOILERS ** For This Week's WWE Main Event
|By Marc Middleton | February 19, 2013 | Comments|
* Michael Cole and The Miz are out for commentary.
* Big Show vs. The Usos in a handicap match is up next. Show gets a double pin after a double chokeslam.
* Brodus Clay is out next to face Big Show. Show gets the win with a knockout punch.
* The Great Khali is out next to face Show. Show hits a knockout punch that sends Khali out of the ring. He never makes it back in and gets counted out.
* The Miz leaves commentary and gets in the ring. Miz dropkicked Show out of the ring and hit a baseball slide. Show said "screw it" and walked out.
* Brad Maddox is interviewed backstage about working with Vickie Guerrero. He calls it the Bricky era.
* They show the Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter video about immigration again.
* Justin Gabriel is interviewed backstage when Titus O'Neil appears. This leads to a match next. Gabriel defeats Titus after a 450 Splash.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.