|By Kian Terani | March 02, 2013 | Comments|
Team Hell No vs. The Prime Time Players
Bryan puts a hood on Kane's head with a white goat-face on it. Bryan gets his arm tied behind his back and here we go. Titus draws Kane's attention with the whistle from the apron and Darren Young takes advantage. Bryan tags in and goes back and forth with Young.
Back from a break as Titus works Bryan over in the ring. Titus charges at Bryan in the corner but Bryan gets his boot up and tags Kane. Kane finds Titus and hits a hiptoss. Titus tags Young who walks into a chokeslam from Kane. Bryan tags himself in but Kane grabs Bryan's in a chokeslam. Bryan pleads that it is him and Kane lets go. Titus rolls Bryan up from behind for the win.
Winners by pin: PTP
Kane takes off his hood and sees the goat face on it and confronts Bryan about it. Bryan says he didn't do it and puts his arms out for a hug. Kane puts the hood on Bryan and smacks him to the mat.
- We go to a trailer from The Call starring Hale Berry.
- We go to Chris Jericho via Skype from Australia. He calls Cole 'Mitchell' like old times. He talks about all the bands on tour with Fozzy and his show Robot Combat League. He says he will be back soon.
- We're back as Matt Striker introduces Fandango in the back. Fandango enters with his dancer in a twirl and she disappears off-camera. Fandango corrects Striker's pronunciation as he touches his own chest. He tells Matt to, "Breathe the A's in. Faaandaaangoo." He cuts a breathy promo and wants everyone to follow his grace and lead. He corrects Striker and says he will not debut tonight. He will debut when he gets his name right. Fandango breathes his name again and leaves.
- Cole, Lawler, and Josh have a good laugh and Lawler says he was looking forward to "Faaanaaangoo." He does a pretty good impression.
- The RAW Rebound is shown of HHH-Lesnar.
- Dolph Ziggler has been chosen over Wade Barrett and Antonio Cesaro, with 51% of the vote, to face Del Rio next week.
- We go to the ring for Randy Orton's entrance. We see footage from The Shield with Sheamus and Orton on RAW. The Big Show is out next.
The Big Show vs. Randy Orton
Orton starts off with strikes and hits mounted shots to Show in the corner. Show throws him off and takes him down with a shoulder. Cole asks King what he is going to wear for Old School RAW. He says, "Something from the 90's." Show keeps control of Randy with punches and chops to the chest. Orton catches Show with a dropkick as we go to break.
Show drops elbows on Randy's left arm as we return to action. Orton fights up but Show drops him for 2. Show goes to the 2nd buckle and leaps for an elbow but Orton moves. Orton counters the chokeslam with a DDT but Show kicks out at 2 with authority. They go to the floor and Orton sends Show face-first into the steel post. Orton hits a DDT in the ring with Show's feet on the top rope.
The Shield's music hits and they come through the crowd and surround the ring. Sheamus' music hits and he runs down the ramp and gets in the ring. The crowd chants, "Feed Me More." The Shield pounces into the ring as the bell rings. The Shield takes over on both men and beats them down. Big Show comes-to and hits Roman Reigns with the KO and Ambrose and Rollins flee and take Reigns with them through the crowd. Show grabs Orton and hits him with a chokeslam. Sheamus immediately hits Show with the Brogue Kick. Sheamus and Orton shake hands in the ring as we go off the air.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Photo: John Cena Suffers Broken Nose On RAW
Security Asks Fans To Stop Streaming At RAW, Finn Balor Milestone, Becky Lynch On WWE SmackDown
More Special Guests For This Week's WWE Tough Enough, Lita Wears A GoPro In The Ring (Video)
Ronda Rousey UFC Embedded Episode, UFC Rankings Movement, UFC 190 Countdown (Video)
Brock Lesnar - Paul Heyman Update, WWE 2K16 Commentary Team, Kevin Owens, Paige - Steve Austin
Steve Austin's Podcast Returning To The WWE Network Next Week, Guest Revealed
No Hulk Hogan Signs Allowed At RAW, Triple H Announces Raffle, Jack Swagger On WWE Superstars
Big Update On The Rumors Of WWE SummerSlam Being A Four Hour Pay-Per-View This Year
WWE Star Fuels Rumors On A Possible Gimmick Change
Rey Mysterio On How He Left WWE, If Door Is Open To Go Back, Never Winning WWE IC Title, More
Brock Lesnar - Undertaker Note, When Stephen Amell May Confront Stardust On RAW, David Otunga On TV
More Racist Comments By Hulk Hogan Released