|By Kian Terani | March 02, 2013 | Comments|
- We go to a wide shot of the crowd as Michael Cole welcomes us to the show, live from Oklahoma. Lilian Garcia introduces Ricardo Rodriguez who does the honors for Alberto Del Rio. Michael Cole is joined tonight by Jerry Lawler and Josh Mathews. Damien Sandow's music hits and he cuts a promo on his way down the ramp. Del Rio retorts to his comments about unwashed masses. He tells Sandow to wash his mouth because it smells like caca.
Alberto Del Rio vs. Damien Sandow
Del Rio and Sandow trade moves and Del Rio hits a series of shoulders. Sandow goes out to regroup. Sandow reenters and Del Rio goes back to work. Del Rio connects with a moonsault in the corner but only gets 2. Sandow starts to build momentum and hits a suplex for 2. Ricardo gets the crowd pumped as Del Rio fights up from a headlock. Sandow takes him back down and stomps on him. Sandow pulls down his knee pad and drops a knee for 2. Del Rio launches Sandow to the apron and hits an Enzuigiri to send to scholar to the floor as we go to break.
Sandow slams Del Rio in the ring as we return and drops the Elbow of Disdain to 2. Sandow drops repeated knees to the chest and back of Del Rio. Del Rio creates some space with a German Suplex and both men struggle to get up. They trade shots on their feet but Del Rio builds momentum with clotheslines and a tilt-a-whirl. Del Rio hits a side kick to the face of Sandow for 2 as Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter look-on from a monitor in the back. Del Rio charges in the corner but Sandow gets his boot up and hits a neckbreaker but only gets 2. Del Rio counters Sandow's finisher into the cross armbreaker and Sandow taps vigorously.
Winner by submission: Alberto Del Rio
- Michael Cole sends to highlights from Punk-Cena from RAW.
- Daniel Bryan approaches Kane in the locker room and hands him a blindfold. He says that is the reason Kane beat PTP on Monday and not him. Bryan says he talked to Booker T and they have a rematch tonight but Kane will be the one who is blindfolded. Kane is just fine with that and he says at least he won't have to look at his goat face. Bryan yells, "No!"
- The Miz introduced for his match in a 2 Out of 3 Fall for the U.S. Championship as we go to commercial.
- We return to footage from The Marine 3. Miz reacts inside the ring as he mouths, "That looks pretty good." Antonio Cesaro makes his way to the ring.
U.S. Championship – 2 Out of 3 Falls: Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. The Miz
They lock up and Miz rolls Cesaro up for a quick 1. Cesaro goes for a fall and gets 2. The crowd chants, "USA." Cole talks about Cesaro's decision not to come to the ring with the American flag anymore. He says that per Cesaro's message on WWE Active, nobody cared so he will no longer do it. Both men continue to jockey for position and have short bursts of offense. Miz rolls him up for 2. I can't tell if the crowd is chanting Miz is "awesome" or "awful." Cesaro hits the Neutralizer to secure the 1st fall.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Cris Cyborg And Miesha Tate Comment On Holly Holm Fighting Ronda Rousey Instead Of Them
Jeff Jarrett Talks About A GFW TV Deal, Possibly Streaming The Show On Netflix, Rejoining TNA, More
Rusev's Birthday Tweet To Road Dogg, Audio Company Makes JBL Reference, Huge WWE Shop Sale
WWE Superstar And Diva Say They're Going On Vacation, Dudley Boyz Return To Smackdown, PCB Talks Win
How Did This Week's TNA Impact Wrestling And Ring Of Honor On Destination America Do?
Update On WWE Possibly Signing Japanese Women's Star, Daniel Bryan Talks, Xavier Woods Games
Team BAD Says SummerSlam Was A Fluke, Divas On WWE's "Table For 3" Show, WWE Stars On Vacation
WWE RAW Segment Botched, Rumored Chris Benoit Movie Happening?, Backstage NXT Commentary News
Exclusive Details On How Sting Made Surprise WWE RAW Appearance, Why His Face Paint Was Smeared
Another New Member Of The Wyatt Family Coming?, Sasha Banks Banged Up, WWE - WWN Live Update
Mick Foley Slams Tough Enough Contestant For "Slut Shaming"
King Barrett's WWE Status, Emma Takes Credit For The Revolution, More On Jushin "Thunder" Liger