|By Raj Giri||March 03, 2013 | Comments|
* Ted Dibiase defeated Damien Sandow with a roll up.
* The Usos defeated Epico and Primo.
* Paige defeated AJ Lee with a roll up. Hornswoggle was the special guest referee.
* Jack Swagger (w/ Zeb Colter) defeated Sin Cara with the Patriot lock.
* Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett defeated Bo Dallas with the Bull Hammer.
* Randy Orton defeated Cody Rhodes. Rhodes was coming off the top rope when Orton caught him with an RKO to pick up the win.
* Team Hell No vs. Big E Langston and Dolph Ziggler was next. There was a poll to see if AJ should be allowed to stay at ringside or not. The crowd was chanting "AJ's crazy" the whole time and she eventually got sent to the back. At the end of the match, AJ came back and distracted the ref, but Team Hell No still won. After the match, Kane wouldn't give Bryan the belt. Bryan started to leave upset, and then Kane gave him the belt and they hugged.
* The main event was The Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio in a last man standing match. Del Rio defeated Big Show after throwing him over the ropes through a table. He had also thrown him through a table earlier in the match and beat him with a chair and kendo stick early on. At the beginning of the match fans were calling Big Show "fat," and he took the mic and said, "You think I'm fat? Yeah, I'm fat, I have a fat wallet. So shut up before I buy your house and kick you out of it."
Shannon contributed to this article. Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Today In Wrestling History 5/30: Shawn Michaels Fired, Jim Duggan Nearly Dies From Injury, And More
Samoa Joe Note, WWE Diva With NXT Star At Live Event, Steamiest Love Triangles, WWE In Greensboro
WWE Announces Guest Host For Upcoming RAW
Shaq On How Long He Could Last With Ronda Rousey, UFC Raises Minimum Fight Pay, UFC 188 Trailer
WWE Live Event Results From Raleigh (5/29): John Cena Cage Match Headlines, Rusev's Replacement
The Rock's New Movie Exceeds Expectations, Is Set To Be His Biggest Opener
Neville On If He Misses NXT, Wanting Match With Daniel Bryan, His Ambitions
Brock Lesnar Working First House Show In Eleven Years, Opponent Revealed
Brock Lesnar Returning To WWE Television
Possible Replacement For Rusev At WWE Elimination Chamber, Backstage Notes On His Injury
More On Kevin Owens Moving To Main Roster, His NXT Status
Former WCW Tag Team Champion Signs WWE Legends Deal, Talks Infamous Shockmaster Incident