|By Marc Middleton | March 04, 2013 | Comments|
- We get a look back at earlier when The Undertaker opened RAW by coming out to the entrance way.
Jack Swagger vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan
We go to the ring and Jack Swagger is in with Zeb Colter. Out comes his opponent, WWE Hall of Famer Hacksaw Jim Duggan. He's accompanied by fellow Legends Dusty Rhodes and Sgt. Slaughter.
Before the bell hits, Swagger rolls to the floor and grabs Duggan's 2x4. Dusty and Slaughter tell him to put it down and get back in the ring. Swagger brings the 2x4 to the apron and then into the ring. He decks Duggan in the gut and over the back with it. Slaughter comes in and takes a shot as does Dusty. Swagger hits Slaughter in the back with it. Swagger points at the WrestleMania sign and puts the Patriot Lock on Duggan.
- Cole leads us to the trailer for The Marine 3.
- Kane and Daniel Bryan are headed to the ring as we go to commercial.
- Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger are backstage. Zeb says Swagger took out 3 Legends. Josh Matthews asks for comment but Swagger gets attacked from behind by Alberto Del Rio. They brawl and eventually are separated.
Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
We go to the ring and "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase is at ringside with O'Neil and Young. They asked him to be their manager and he's considering it if they can win. Match starts off with back and forth. Bryan comes in with Young and hits a bunch of kicks. Bryan with a dropkick for a 2 count. Titus tags in and runs over Bryan.
Young tags back in for some double teaming on Bryan. We see DiBiase looking on but he's not in The Primetime Players' corner. Kane finally tags in and unloads on Young. Kane with a big boot and a low dropkick. Kane with clotheslines in the corners and a sideslam for 2. Titus breaks it up and throws Bryan to the apron. Bryan dumps Titus to the floor and takes him down with a flying knee. Young and Kane go at it now. Kane catches Young with a chokeslam for the win.
Winners: Kane and Daniel Bryan
- After the match, DiBiase takes a $100 bill and puts it in Young's mouth. Bryan and Kane go to leave but Bryan sneaks back and takes the money.
- The Honky Tonk Man is shown backstage before we go to commercial.
Tensai and Brodus Clay vs. Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre
Back from the break and out comes Cameron, Naomi, Brodus clay and Sweet T. Out next comes The Honky Tonk Man. 3MB are already in the ring and Heath Slater snatches the mic from Honky before he can speak. Slater rips Honky and tells him to go back to Las Vegas with the rest of the Elvis impersonators. The match starts and Drew unloads on Tensai in the corner. Tensai counters and rolls him up out of nowhere for the quick win.
Winners: Tensai and Brodus Clay
- After the match, Tensai and Clay dance. Honky stops them and has his music played. They all dance until Slater comes back to the ring. Slater yells at Honky but takes a guitar shot to the head. They go back to dancing.
- Up next is Kofi Kingston vs. Fandango. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get some footage from the Dead Man Down premiere.
Kofi Kingston vs. Fandango
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE Network Adds New NWA Section, New Guests For Chris Jericho, Eden On WWE - Indianapolis
WWE Coach Comments On A Session, Sheamus - ESPN Video, What Happened After SmackDown
Spoiler: WWE Intercontinental Title Match Set For WWE TLC, Other Possible Matches
Sheamus Talks ISIS Terror Threat At WWE Survivor Series, TLC, Roman Reigns And More On ESPN
Tyrus Explains Why He Takes Shots At John Cena In Videos And Interviews
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Ryback And Charlotte On WWE Main Event, "Emo" Brad Maddox Loses Dark Match, WWE NXT Preview
Rumors On Two Possible RAW Returns, WWE Fans On Roman Reigns - Triple H, The Undertaker Update
WWE Monday Night RAW Results - New WWE World Champion Arrives, Superstar Returns, New Day, More
WWE Star Dealing With Personal Issues, Backstage WWE Breaking Ground Note, Nikki Bella On John Cena
Backstage Talk On Sheamus, Roman Reigns And The WWE World Heavyweight Title At Survivor Series
WWE Producer Responds To Survivor Series And WWE Creative Criticism, Edge Q&A Notes