|By Marc Middleton | March 05, 2013 | Comments|
Winners: Tensai and Brodus Clay
- After the match, Tensai and Clay dance. Honky stops them and has his music played. They all dance until Slater comes back to the ring. Slater yells at Honky but takes a guitar shot to the head. They go back to dancing.
- Up next is Kofi Kingston vs. Fandango. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get some footage from the Dead Man Down premiere.
Kofi Kingston vs. Fandango
Kofi Kingston waits in the ring as Fandango's music hits. A woman comes out dancing around and then out comes Fandango. He takes the mic and says that was inappropriate. He won't make his debut until everyone learns to pronounce his name. Justin Roberts tries it again and can't get it right. Fandango shows him again how it's done. Roberts tries again and Fandango gets upset. He says tonight was the night that we almost got to see the debut of Fandango.
- Back from commercial and we get a look at Brock Lesnar attacking Vince McMahon and then the brawl with Triple H on last week's RAW.
- Triple H makes his way out to the ring to a nice pop from the crowd. Triple H talks about how Brock Lesnar broke his arm at SummerSlam. He talks about he got emotional in the ring and choked up, thinking it was over just days later. Triple H says the second his cast was off, he was back in the gym and training. Triple H says he was doing his day job as WWE COO but training every day. He says he's in the best shape he's been in years and had been waiting... waiting for a reason. Triple H says he found himself looking at Vince McMahon after he had hip surgery. He says that's when he found the reason. HHH says if Lesnar thinks they were done after SummerSlam, he needs to reach and feel the 12 staples in his head to know they were just getting started.
Triple H says it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why he's here just 4 weeks away from the big dance. Triple H calls Lesnar out and wants to finish what they started at WrestleMania 29. Triple H says the ass-kicker is back, the King of Kings is back, The Game is back. Triple H wonders if Lesnar is going to show up and fight or just sit there and bleed. Triple H tosses the mic and exits the ring as his music plays.
- We get a backstage video from The Shield. Dean Ambrose talks about everyone going for The Undertaker and The Streak. Seth Rollins points out they are undefeated too. Ambrose says the eye of justice is on everybody, even Big Show. Roman Reigns says Show got one lucky shot in. They tease a run-in during tonight's main event.
Wade Barrett vs. Alberto Del Rio
We go to the ring and WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett is in the ring. Ricardo Rodriguez begins the introduction for World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio and out he comes.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Vince Russo's Nuclear Heat: Where Are Casual Fans, Roman Reigns' Character, Ziggler, EC3, More
TNA Releases Awesome Kong Following Locker Room Altercation
Views From The Turnbuckle: Is PG Really The Problem?
Another Two NXT Talents Gone, Five NXT Names In Total Released
Jim Ross Blogs On Not Attending This Year's WrestleMania, If AJ Styles Is Too Small To Draw, More
Brock Lesnar In Action This Weekend, AJ Styles Note, WWE Football Helmets, Divas - Super Bowl, More
New Bullet Club Leader Reportedly Set To Take Over AJ Styles' ROH Schedule?
Update On WWE World Heavyweight Title Plans For WrestleMania 32, Triple H Notes From Royal Rumble
WWE Officials Want Retired Hall Of Famer To Have Significant Role At WrestleMania 32
More Possible WrestleMania 32 Plans For Braun Strowman, Backstage Talk On Match With Undertaker
CM Punk Interview Ends After Heated Exchange; Punk On Not Answering WWE Questions, His MMA Training
Original Plans For AJ Styles' WWE Royal Rumble Elimination, NXT To The UK?, Styles - Gallows Figures
Top WWE Officials Reportedly Meet With Lucha Underground Officials, Lucha Turns Down TNA Idea
ECW Original Axl Rotten Passes Away (Updated)