|By Marc Middleton | March 05, 2013 | Comments|
Winners: Tensai and Brodus Clay
- After the match, Tensai and Clay dance. Honky stops them and has his music played. They all dance until Slater comes back to the ring. Slater yells at Honky but takes a guitar shot to the head. They go back to dancing.
- Up next is Kofi Kingston vs. Fandango. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get some footage from the Dead Man Down premiere.
Kofi Kingston vs. Fandango
Kofi Kingston waits in the ring as Fandango's music hits. A woman comes out dancing around and then out comes Fandango. He takes the mic and says that was inappropriate. He won't make his debut until everyone learns to pronounce his name. Justin Roberts tries it again and can't get it right. Fandango shows him again how it's done. Roberts tries again and Fandango gets upset. He says tonight was the night that we almost got to see the debut of Fandango.
- Back from commercial and we get a look at Brock Lesnar attacking Vince McMahon and then the brawl with Triple H on last week's RAW.
- Triple H makes his way out to the ring to a nice pop from the crowd. Triple H talks about how Brock Lesnar broke his arm at SummerSlam. He talks about he got emotional in the ring and choked up, thinking it was over just days later. Triple H says the second his cast was off, he was back in the gym and training. Triple H says he was doing his day job as WWE COO but training every day. He says he's in the best shape he's been in years and had been waiting... waiting for a reason. Triple H says he found himself looking at Vince McMahon after he had hip surgery. He says that's when he found the reason. HHH says if Lesnar thinks they were done after SummerSlam, he needs to reach and feel the 12 staples in his head to know they were just getting started.
Triple H says it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why he's here just 4 weeks away from the big dance. Triple H calls Lesnar out and wants to finish what they started at WrestleMania 29. Triple H says the ass-kicker is back, the King of Kings is back, The Game is back. Triple H wonders if Lesnar is going to show up and fight or just sit there and bleed. Triple H tosses the mic and exits the ring as his music plays.
- We get a backstage video from The Shield. Dean Ambrose talks about everyone going for The Undertaker and The Streak. Seth Rollins points out they are undefeated too. Ambrose says the eye of justice is on everybody, even Big Show. Roman Reigns says Show got one lucky shot in. They tease a run-in during tonight's main event.
Wade Barrett vs. Alberto Del Rio
We go to the ring and WWE Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett is in the ring. Ricardo Rodriguez begins the introduction for World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio and out he comes.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Stephanie McMahon Praises Charlotte Flair, When WWE Superstars Snapped Top 10 (Video), Layla
WWE Live Event Results From Fresno (6/24): US Title Main Event, SAnitY Attacks, The New Day, More
Daniel Cormier Responds To Jon Jones, Chris Weidman On Beating UFC Champion, Bellator Champion Video
News For Tonight's WWE RAW - IC Title Match, Extreme Rules Build, Kevin Owens & Baron Corbin, More
Adam Cole Compares Being In Undisputed Era With Bullet Club
Cody Rhodes Comments On WWE Signing Talent So They Can't Work 'All In'
Steve Austin And DDP Talk Working With Booker T In WCW
WWE Live Event Results From Anaheim (6/24): Ring Rope Breaks (Photo), Ronda Rousey Gets A Win
Steve Austin Recalls Brian Pillman Givng Him One Of His Worst Beatings In The Ring
Backstage Updates On The Undertaker Working WWE SummerSlam
Enzo Amore On Who Was His Best Friend On The Road, Praises Two Top RAW Stars
Shinsuke Nakamura Reveals Why He Left NJPW For WWE
WWE To Run A Major Indie Wrestling Event In 2019?
Paul Heyman Blasts Roman Reigns & Top WWE Superstars, Possible Match For Brock Lesnar In The Works?
NXT Superstar Injured And Requiring Surgery
Eli Drake On Who Was Responsible For His WWE Firing