WWE RAW Review: Undertaker Returns, Misuse Of Legends, Cena/Rock Deliver
|By Michael Souza | March 05, 2013 | Comments|
- I understand Zack Ryder is upset with his current situation, but was wearing trunks that read "Push Me" really necessary? #Overboard
- Ziggler and Barrett lose again. I'll spare the rant, but can anyone tell me the last time either Superstar has won on television?
- Daniel Bryan is sheer comedy each and every week. I laugh at everything he does.
- Could Ryback vs. Mark Henry be a success at WM29?
- If anyone can get Fandango over, it will be Johnny Curtis. The build is good so far, much like Sandow when he debuted. Instant heat.
- The production team did a fantastic job with the Lesnar/HHH video package. Much more impactful than what HHH had to say in the ring.
- Glad to see The Shield's backstage segments continuing, great for character building with these three.
- The whole "Old School" theme worked very well last night. Brought back fond memories, especially the music.
Overall, I thought RAW was very good for a third straight week in a row, delivering compelling matches and promos from the company's top stars. I have come to grips with the fact that mid-card talent development will have to wait until after April 7th, and am still waiting to see where guys like Chris Jericho fit into the equation for the big dance. I am sure the secondary feuds for Mania will be addressed next week.
That's all for me ladies and gentleman, thanks so much for reading. Please let me know what you think about last night's RAW!
Tweet me your questions and comments at @MikeSouzaJT. Have a great week!
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.