|By Kian Terani | March 08, 2013 | Comments|
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- The show begins with a memoriam to William "Paul Bearer" Moody; 1954 - 2013.
- We go straight to the ring for Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter's entrance. Michael Cole and Josh Mathews welcome us to the show. JBL is only 2 days from the summit of his mountain climb. WrestleMania is in 30 days.
- Jack Swagger grabs a mic in the ring and tells the crowd to show some respect for his friend, a real American and a founding father.
Zeb wants the crowd to admit that they think the same as he and Jack. He says the fans are too scared to say anything to do anything about it. He says he and Jack are going to write a new Bill of Rights for the citizens. Swagger says that he is taking America back and Zeb says they are the solution to the problem.
Alberto Del Rio comes on the stage and sends to a video of him and Ricardo mocking the vignettes that Jack and Zeb do. Ricardo is dressed as Zeb and Del Rio, in a blonde wig, as Swagger. They talk about tacos and pizza. Zeb and Swagger are not pleased in the ring. We go to break.
- 3MB is in the ring as we return and we see footage of Heath Slater's encounter with The Honky Tonk Man's guitar from RAW. Team Hell No comes to the ring.
Team Hell No vs. 3MB
Looks like Jinder Mahal is sitting this one out. Kane and Daniel Bryan work well together against Slater. Bryan gets run over on the floor by Drew McIntyre and Slater takes over in the ring. Bryan hits a suplex on Drew and makes the tag to Kane; Slater tags in also. Kane hits a dropkick to the face of Slater and drops him in a side slam. Mahal gets on the apron and provides the distraction for Slater. Bryan tags himself in behind Kane's back and puts the No Lock on Slater. Kane chokeslams Drew as Slater taps.
Winners by pin: Team Hell No
- We see stills of Natalya and Alicia Fox in Rwanda for Malaria awareness: @ NothingButNets.net.
- Matt Striker is standing by in the back with Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler says tonight, history will be made. He asks AJ, "Right, babe?" AJ says, "Let's make history babe." They kiss as Big E stares ahead.
- Damien Sandow is in the ring. He says that tonight, he will face a barbaric brute. Ryback's music interrupts Sandow mid-enlightening and he comes to the ring.
Ryback vs. Damien Sandow
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Chris Jericho's Twitter Account Hacked, WWE Shop Donating Proceeds, WWE YouTube Show Returning
Daniel Bryan Sneak Peek Trailer, Sunny On Adult Film Reports, Joey Styles Says NXT Is Like ECW
Details On The New WWE Tough Enough App And Second-Screen Experience, Tough Enough Videos
News For Tonight's WWE RAW - Entourage Cast, Final Elimination Chamber Hype, Possible Return, More
Two WWE Superstars Celebrating Today, WWE Fans On Seth Rollins And The Pedigree, Jim Ross, Neville
AAA Lucha Libre World Cup Results: Alberto El Patron, Rey Mysterio, King Cuerno, Moose, More
WWE Live Event Results From Binghamton (5/24): Best And Worst Matches, Steel Cage, Charlotte, More
Triple H And Seth Rollins To Feud?, Samoa Joe Talks NXT Debut, Five Former WWE Divas Reunite
Mick Foley, Jim Ross, Natalya And Others Remember Owen Hart
Booker T Talks Wrestlers Like Dean Ambrose Not Lasting Long, Talent "Phoning It In", Daniel Bryan
WWE Superstars Crash Wedding After Live Event, Photo Of Reunited WWE Divas, Boogeyman Scares People
Backstage News On Samoa Joe's WWE Contract, Injured WWE Superstar Grows A Beard, Sami Zayn