Welcome to ongoing results of tonight's WWE SmackDown. You all can chime in with your thoughts throughout the show.
Please help spread word of tonight's coverage. Twitter users, please share this page by clicking the 'Share' button below:
Keep hitting REFRESH on your browser to get the most up-to-date results.
- The show begins with a memoriam to William "Paul Bearer" Moody; 1954 - 2013.
- We go straight to the ring for Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter's entrance. Michael Cole and Josh Mathews welcome us to the show. JBL is only 2 days from the summit of his mountain climb. WrestleMania is in 30 days.
- Jack Swagger grabs a mic in the ring and tells the crowd to show some respect for his friend, a real American and a founding father.
Zeb wants the crowd to admit that they think the same as he and Jack. He says the fans are too scared to say anything to do anything about it. He says he and Jack are going to write a new Bill of Rights for the citizens. Swagger says that he is taking America back and Zeb says they are the solution to the problem.
Alberto Del Rio comes on the stage and sends to a video of him and Ricardo mocking the vignettes that Jack and Zeb do. Ricardo is dressed as Zeb and Del Rio, in a blonde wig, as Swagger. They talk about tacos and pizza. Zeb and Swagger are not pleased in the ring. We go to break.
Team Hell No vs. 3MB
Looks like Jinder Mahal is sitting this one out. Kane and Daniel Bryan work well together against Slater. Bryan gets run over on the floor by Drew McIntyre and Slater takes over in the ring. Bryan hits a suplex on Drew and makes the tag to Kane; Slater tags in also. Kane hits a dropkick to the face of Slater and drops him in a side slam. Mahal gets on the apron and provides the distraction for Slater. Bryan tags himself in behind Kane's back and puts the No Lock on Slater. Kane chokeslams Drew as Slater taps.
Winners by pin: Team Hell No
- Matt Striker is standing by in the back with Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler says tonight, history will be made. He asks AJ, "Right, babe?" AJ says, "Let's make history babe." They kiss as Big E stares ahead.
- Damien Sandow is in the ring. He says that tonight, he will face a barbaric brute. Ryback's music interrupts Sandow mid-enlightening and he comes to the ring.
Ryback vs. Damien Sandow
Ryback backs Sandow up and hits chops in the corner and then throws him across the ring by his head. Maddox provides entertaining banter on commentary. Sandow gets the first man in advantage from the floor and builds momentum on Ryback. I will have to go back after the show just to pay closer attention to Maddox' commentary.
Ryback hits a spinebuster and hits the Meat Hook clothesline out of the corner. Ryback hits Shell Shock and gets the win.
Winner by pin: Ryback
Cole tells Maddox to go get an interview with Ryback in the ring but Maddox tries to send to commercial. We see a graphic for Punk-Taker and then The Shield as Josh sends to commercial for real.
- We return to an outside shot of the Times Union Center in Albany. We go to footage of Big Show getting powerbombed by The Shield on RAW.
- Matt Striker asks Big Show's thoughts in the locker room. A rather melow Show says he just knocks people out and he doesn't choose sides. He will knock Sheamus out tonight. He balls his fist in Matt's face and says that is his answer to everything. He turns his head away from Matt and the camera focuses in as Show ponders.
- Ricardo Rodriguez introduces Alberto Del Rio to a nice ovation and they show the kids announcing along with Ricardo. Brad Maddox welcomes us back to the show as he refers to himself in the 3rd person and continues to be oddly hilarious. He says he wants the last word as we go to commercial.
- Dolph Ziggler makes his way to the ring with AJ and Big E.
Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio
Ziggler takes control early and Big E provides help behind the ref's back. Ricardo throws his towel in Big E's face on the floor and Big E stalks him but AJ stops the big man. Ricardo grabs the bucket and throws water but Big E moves and AJ gets soaked. Big E stops AJ from attacking Ricardo and the ref throws them both out as we go to break.
We're back to ring action as Dolph gets 2 on Del Rio. Del Rio does a sunset flip for 2. Swagger and Zeb look-on on a monitor in the back. Del Rio lays out Ziggler and kicks him in the head as he lays on the mat. Del Rio hits a reverse superplex to Ziggler off the top. I can't remember the last time I saw that move. The pace quickens as Del Rio hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker and a kick to the face but Ziggler kicks out.
Del Rio starts to call for his finisher as Ziggler counters and they go back and forth. Maddox asks Josh if he's gone through puberty yet and tells Cole to "remind me to fire you when we get back to Monday." Maddox tells Josh to remind him to promote him to assistant commentator. I usually don't laugh out loud at WWE humor but this guy Maddox is pure gold.
Del Rio comes off the top but Ziggler hits him with a dropkick in mid-air but somehow, Del Rio kicks out. Del Rio snaps off a German Suplex but only gets 2. Del Rio charges at Ziggler in the corner but Dolph comes off the 2nd buckle and leaps into a DDT for 2. That was cool. They have more exciting back and forth; Del Rio locks-in the cross armbreaker and Dolph taps in about 5 seconds.
Winner by submission: Alberto Del Rio
Del Rio stands in the ring and points at the WrestleMania sign for an awkward extended amount of time.
- Daniel Bryan approaches a soaked AJ in the back and they catch-up so to speak. AJ says that soon she will be with the World Champion as she actually gets along with her new boyfriend. Bryan reminds AJ that when they were together he didn't carry around a briefcase, he had the title. AJ says he lost it in 18 seconds. Bryan says she should be used to things lasting 18 seconds. The crowd pops and Bryan walks away. We go to break.
- Yoshi Tatsu is in the ring as we return. Mark Henry enters and we get the 'back shot' this week as he enters through the curtain. We see his encounter with Ryback earlier.
Mark Henry vs. Yoshi Tatsu
Maddox says Yoshi is his favorite all-time wrestler; again his comic timing is genius. Mark Henry wins in about a 1 minute squash.
Winner by squash: Mark Henry
- Cole sends to the Donald Trump Hall of Fame video.
- Sheamus cuts a not-so-funny promo on The Big Show with Matt Striker. Sheamus can be funny they just make him try too hard with those stories. We go to another break.
- Brad Maddox is off in his own world as we return and Cole and Josh seem genuinely tickled. Cole sends to the Cena-Rock video from Monday.
Kaitlyn vs. Tamina
Layla is at ringside and it seems she is up to something. Cody Rhodes watches from a monitor in the back. Kaitlyn leaps and legit hits her face on the ropes and rolls to the floor. She is OK and Layla tries to get back in the ring with her. Tamina takes advantage of the confusion and drops Kaitlyn in a Samoan Drop for the win.
Winner by pin: Tamina
- Cody looks upset as he looks-on and is joined by Damien Sandow in the back. Cody ignores what he says about the New Age Outlaws and asks what he thinks about Kaitlyn. Sandow says she is obviously from a deficient gene pool and leaves. We go to break.
- A Fandango promo runs.
- Fandango and his dancer enter on the stage and he takes exception to the way Lilian pronounces his name. Lilian fails to please him and he asks if everyone is incompetent. He says he will not compete tonight and blames "Gilian." He leaves with his dancer.
- Booker T is not pleased in the back and tells Teddy Long to tell that "struttin flamingo" that next time he's in a match, he better compete. Teddy tries to get Booker to pronounce it correctly but Booker cuts him off and tells him to go his job.
- The RAW Rebound is shown of the Undertaker's return.
- Sheamus comes to the ring and Maddox says he doesn't trust people that don't go out in the sun. We go to break.
- Back to another video from Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger. Zeb talks about people accepting some not speaking English. Swagger chimes in. Zeb challenges people that if you want to earn a living in this country, you should be required to speak English.
- The Big Show makes his entrance as we see the footage of Show KO'ing Roman Reigns and then getting the Brogue Kick from last week.
Sheamus vs. The Big Show
The bell rings at 10 mins left in the show as Show takes it to Sheamus wth shots and ends with a spear that takes Sheamus to the floor. Big Show goes out and sends Sheamus into the time keeper's area as we go to another break.
We're back to action and Show is still in control in the ring. Big Show hits a side slam but Sheamus kicks out at 2. Show unloads with chops in the corner. Maddox says Show shares his hatred of pale people and is trying to tan him up a bit.
Sheamus comes back with a flurry but he can't keep Show down. Sheamus takes the giant down with a double axe and goes up top but Show catches him into a chokesla but Sheamus counters into a DDT for a 2. Sheamus ducks a KO and picks Show up in White Noise and hits it. That was impressive. Show ducks the Brogue Kick to the floor. Sheamus hits the Kick to Show on the apron on the way back in and knocks the giant out on the floor.
The Shield's music hits and they surround the ring as Maddox calls for Show to get up. Randy Orton runs down to back-up Sheamus and they brawl. The Shield take over; Big Show comes to and cleans house with Orton and Sheamus. The Shield retreat. Show hits the KO to Sheamus in the ring and Orton hits the RKO to Show. Orton stands tall in the ring as he stares down The Shield in the crowd as we go off the air.
What are your thoughts on tonight's show? Sound off below.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.