Re-Post: SmackDown Results With Video
|By Kian Terani | March 09, 2013 | Comments|
- We go straight to the ring for Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter's entrance. Michael Cole and Josh Mathews welcome us to the show. JBL is only 2 days from the summit of his mountain climb. WrestleMania is in 30 days.
- Jack Swagger grabs a mic in the ring and tells the crowd to show some respect for his friend, a real American and a founding father.
Zeb wants the crowd to admit that they think the same as he and Jack. He says the fans are too scared to say anything to do anything about it. He says he and Jack are going to write a new Bill of Rights for the citizens. Swagger says that he is taking America back and Zeb says they are the solution to the problem.
Alberto Del Rio comes on the stage and sends to a video of him and Ricardo mocking the vignettes that Jack and Zeb do. Ricardo is dressed as Zeb and Del Rio, in a blonde wig, as Swagger. They talk about tacos and pizza. Zeb and Swagger are not pleased in the ring. We go to break.
- 3MB is in the ring as we return and we see footage of Heath Slater's encounter with The Honky Tonk Man's guitar from RAW. Team Hell No comes to the ring.
Team Hell No vs. 3MB
Looks like Jinder Mahal is sitting this one out. Kane and Daniel Bryan work well together against Slater. Bryan gets run over on the floor by Drew McIntyre and Slater takes over in the ring. Bryan hits a suplex on Drew and makes the tag to Kane; Slater tags in also. Kane hits a dropkick to the face of Slater and drops him in a side slam. Mahal gets on the apron and provides the distraction for Slater. Bryan tags himself in behind Kane's back and puts the No Lock on Slater. Kane chokeslams Drew as Slater taps.
Winners by pin: Team Hell No
- We see stills of Natalya and Alicia Fox in Rwanda for Malaria awareness: @ NothingButNets.net.
- Matt Striker is standing by in the back with Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler says tonight, history will be made. He asks AJ, "Right, babe?" AJ says, "Let's make history babe." They kiss as Big E stares ahead.
- Damien Sandow is in the ring. He says that tonight, he will face a barbaric brute. Ryback's music interrupts Sandow mid-enlightening and he comes to the ring.
Ryback vs. Damien Sandow
Ryback backs Sandow up and hits chops in the corner and then throws him across the ring by his head. Maddox provides entertaining banter on commentary. Sandow gets the first man in advantage from the floor and builds momentum on Ryback. I will have to go back after the show just to pay closer attention to Maddox' commentary.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.