Re-Post: SmackDown Results With Video
|By Kian Terani | March 09, 2013 | Comments|
Mark Henry vs. Yoshi Tatsu
Maddox says Yoshi is his favorite all-time wrestler; again his comic timing is genius. Mark Henry wins in about a 1 minute squash.
Winner by squash: Mark Henry
- Cole sends to the Donald Trump Hall of Fame video.
- Brad Maddox is off in his own world as we return and Cole and Josh seem genuinely tickled. Cole sends to the Cena-Rock video from Monday.
Kaitlyn vs. Tamina
Layla is at ringside and it seems she is up to something. Cody Rhodes watches from a monitor in the back. Kaitlyn leaps and legit hits her face on the ropes and rolls to the floor. She is OK and Layla tries to get back in the ring with her. Tamina takes advantage of the confusion and drops Kaitlyn in a Samoan Drop for the win.
Winner by pin: Tamina
- Cody looks upset as he looks-on and is joined by Damien Sandow in the back. Cody ignores what he says about the New Age Outlaws and asks what he thinks about Kaitlyn. Sandow says she is obviously from a deficient gene pool and leaves. We go to break.
- A Fandango promo runs.
- Fandango and his dancer enter on the stage and he takes exception to the way Lilian pronounces his name. Lilian fails to please him and he asks if everyone is incompetent. He says he will not compete tonight and blames "Gilian." He leaves with his dancer.
- Booker T is not pleased in the back and tells Teddy Long to tell that "struttin flamingo" that next time he's in a match, he better compete. Teddy tries to get Booker to pronounce it correctly but Booker cuts him off and tells him to go his job.
- The RAW Rebound is shown of the Undertaker's return.
- Sheamus comes to the ring and Maddox says he doesn't trust people that don't go out in the sun. We go to break.
- Back to another video from Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger. Zeb talks about people accepting some not speaking English. Swagger chimes in. Zeb challenges people that if you want to earn a living in this country, you should be required to speak English.
- The Big Show makes his entrance as we see the footage of Show KO'ing Roman Reigns and then getting the Brogue Kick from last week.
Sheamus vs. The Big Show
The bell rings at 10 mins left in the show as Show takes it to Sheamus wth shots and ends with a spear that takes Sheamus to the floor. Big Show goes out and sends Sheamus into the time keeper's area as we go to another break.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.