|By Marc Middleton | March 10, 2013 | Comments|
* WWE's biggest reach over social media comes from Facebook.
* Cena said he wasn't sure about using social media at first, because of letting fans "behind the curtain" but soon saw potential in it. Cena handles his own account and said he didn't want to hand over control to someone else. Cena said he doesn't tweet all day because he wants his messages to be authentic.
* Stephanie estimated that WWE has increased their revenue by 25% thanks to social media. She was nervous about joining Twitter with her own account. She decided to show a mix of her personal life, her WWE character and her role as a WWE executive.
* WWE provides general guidelines for their talents on Twitter and Facebook, like not to drink and tweet.
* There is a special area backstage where the WWE talents can tweet either before or after their match.
* Stephanie noted that Vince McMahon has a big vision for WWE's social media use.
* WWE will be revealing a new distribution platform for WrestleMania 29 next week.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins Congratulates New TNA Champion EC3 On Twitter
Major TNA Star Set For Global Force Wrestling Television Tapings
Stone Cold Steve Austin Tells Unreal Story About Having To Call 911 Over A Fall Recently
New TNA World Heavyweight Champion And Tag Team Champions Crowned, TNA Stable Breaking Up
WWE Statement On False Allegations In Recent Lawsuits
Legends Of Wrestling Teams Up With Another MLB Team For Event
Kevin Owens Pinned For The First Time On WWE NXT, Post-Show Videos From Finn Balor And Owens
John Cena - Cesaro Match Censored On WWE Raw
** SPOILERS ** WWE SmackDown Results For This Week
Big Show Comes Clean About Brock Lesnar Ring Break, Explains Why He Kept Kayfabe For So Long
The Authority Storyline Speculation, WWE Tough Enough Alex On His Elimination, More Reactions
WWE Sues Hall Of Famers And Other Legends