|By Marc Middleton | March 10, 2013 | Comments|
* WWE's biggest reach over social media comes from Facebook.
* Cena said he wasn't sure about using social media at first, because of letting fans "behind the curtain" but soon saw potential in it. Cena handles his own account and said he didn't want to hand over control to someone else. Cena said he doesn't tweet all day because he wants his messages to be authentic.
* Stephanie estimated that WWE has increased their revenue by 25% thanks to social media. She was nervous about joining Twitter with her own account. She decided to show a mix of her personal life, her WWE character and her role as a WWE executive.
* WWE provides general guidelines for their talents on Twitter and Facebook, like not to drink and tweet.
* There is a special area backstage where the WWE talents can tweet either before or after their match.
* Stephanie noted that Vince McMahon has a big vision for WWE's social media use.
* WWE will be revealing a new distribution platform for WrestleMania 29 next week.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.
Wrestling INC. Podcast: Hulk Hogan Twitter Stupidity, Raw Review, & UFC 190 Preview
John Cena Injury Update From Last Night's RAW
** SPOILERS ** TNA Impact Wrestling Tapings From 7/27
Photo: John Cena Suffers Broken Nose On RAW
Security Asks Fans To Stop Streaming At RAW, Finn Balor Milestone, Becky Lynch On WWE SmackDown
More Special Guests For This Week's WWE Tough Enough, Lita Wears A GoPro In The Ring (Video)
Ronda Rousey UFC Embedded Episode, UFC Rankings Movement, UFC 190 Countdown (Video)
WWE Monday Night RAW Results: John Cena Defends, Divas Matches, Wyatts, More
WWE Star Fuels Rumors On A Possible Gimmick Change
Big Update On The Rumors Of WWE SummerSlam Being A Four Hour Pay-Per-View This Year
Rey Mysterio On How He Left WWE, If Door Is Open To Go Back, Never Winning WWE IC Title, More
More Racist Comments By Hulk Hogan Released