WWE RAW Results - WWE Pays Tribute To Paul Bearer, Brock Lesnar Accepts, More
|By Marc Middleton | March 11, 2013 | Comments|
- Back from the break and we see footage of Paul Bearer's return at WrestleMania 20 in 2004.
Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow vs. The New Age Outlaws
We go to the ring and Cody Rhodes is in with Damien Sandow. They mock the Outlaws' entrance. The music hits next and out comes "Road Dogg" BG James and Billy Gunn. The NAO do the correct version of their introduction and the crowd pops big time. "Lord have mercy, this is for you Percy!" is how BG starts off.
BG starts off with Cody. They lock up and BG works on the arm. Cody drops him with a knee and goes to work. BG ducks a right hand and fires back with his usual rights. BG with a crotch chop and big right hand. Sandow comes in but gets a right hand. BG turns around to a Disaster Kick from Cody. Brock Lesnar's music hits and out he comes with Paul Heyman.
Gunn meets Lesnar with a fight but Lesnar beats him away and drops him with a F5. Lesnar grabs Road Dogg and hits a F5 on him also. Heyman takes the mic and says Lesnar doesn't play games, Lesnar hurts people. Heyman brings up Lesnar breaking Shawn Michaels' arm and Vince McMahon's hip. Heyman says now, the last traces of DX have been laid to waste by Lesnar. Heyman says yes, Brock Lesnar will fight Triple H at WrestleMania 29. Heyman says there's a "but" attached to this. Lesnar will face Triple H only if they get to name the stipulations. They won't reveal those stipulations until after Triple H signs a contract. Heyman goes on before leaving with Lesnar. Officials come in and check on The NAO.
- Still to come, Punk vs. Kane in a No DQ match. Back to commercial.
Mark Henry vs. Kofi Kingston
Back from the break and Kofi Kingston waits in the ring as Mark Henry makes his way out.
Henry takes Kofi to the corner and begins the assault. Henry with a big splash to the back and then a bearhug. Kofi tries to fight out but Henry rams him back into the corner. Kofi slides out of a slam but Henry gets his leg up for a big kick to the face, sending Kofi out to the floor. Henry follows but Kofi sends him into the steps and then leaps off the steps. They bring it back in. Kofi leaps high from the top but Henry catches him in mid-air and nails a World's Strongest Slam for the win.
Winner: Mark Henry
- Cody Rhodes runs into Kaitlyn backstage. He's glad he saw her. Damien Sandow walks in and takes Kaitlyn's water. Sandow has found them some girls - The Bella Twins. Nikki and Brie say the Divas division has never needed them more and now they have the boys. Vickie Guerrero walks up and makes Randy Orton and Sheamus vs. Sandow and Rhodes.
Ryback vs. Heath Slater
We go to the ring and out comes Ryback. Back from the break and his opponent is Heath Slater.
Slater makes an attempt but Ryback squashes him and gets the win with Shellshocked as Mark Henry watches from the stage.
- After the match, Drew McIntyre attacks Ryback but gets Shellshocked. Henry marches to the ring and enters. Drew gets up AND Henry nails a World's Strongest Slam on him. Ryback grabs Drew and nails another Shellshocked to try and show Henry up. Henry with another big slam on McIntyre. Ryback and Henry have a staredown now. Ryback gets the fans to chant "feed me more" to end the segment.
- Ricardo Rodriguez and Alberto Del Rio are shown backstage as we go to commercial.
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.