- On March 3rd, following 11th Anniversary, Ring of Honor had a special TV taping showcasing the fallout from the event. Right now, for only $1.99 per episode, you can purchase the 3/16 and 3/23 editions of ROH Wrestling TV from that TV taping before they air on TV. More info and ordering instructions can be found here.
- This week's edition of Tuesday Rollout features a DVD highlighting ROH's return to Cincinnati on February 16th, 2013. Matches on the DVD include:
1. Jay Briscoe vs. QT Marshall
2. Jay Lethal vs. Tadarius Thomas
3. Mark Briscoe vs. "Spyder" Nate Webb
4. Roderick Strong vs. ACH
5. Hoopla with Truth Martini
6. Charlie Haas vs. Pepper Parks
7. Kyle O'Reilly vs. BJ Whitmer
8. Six Man Elimination Match: No Time Limit- Davey Richards, Michael Elgin, & Adam Cole vs. S.C.U.M. (Kevin Steen, Steve Corino, & Jimmy Jacobs)
Additionally, the DVD also contains the ROH World Tag Team match from National Pro Wrestling Day in Philadelphia on 3/2/13 that pitted The Briscoes against SCUM.
- ROH has announced that it will be returning to Providence, RI on July 27th at the RI Convention Center. Tickets will go on sale for Ringside Members on March 15th, and on March 18th for everyone else.
July 27, 2013
Rhode Island Convention Center
1 Sabin Street
Providence, RI 02903
Got a news tip or correction? Send it to us by clicking here.